Managing the Businesses would have never been so easy and crystal clear. QuickBooks is being used worldwide for the functions like handling payments, payroll banking and bookkeeping etc. With QuickBooks, you are on the driver’s seat of success by automatically conducting the accounting and financing tasks. It has powerful features which allow you to access hundreds of reports, and also helps you in managing your expenses. But, QuickBooks is often affected by certain errors like QuickBooks error code C=10. C series error codes are also a part of QuickBooks errors. One of the errors of this series is QuickBooks Error code C= 10. This error is caused due to the issues in the data files.
What is the QuickBooks error code C= 10?
QuickBooks Error code C=10 which is a C Series error of QuickBooks usually occurs when there are some issues in the data files of the Quickbooks. This error results does not let you write to an auxiliary file at the Operating system level. This error only happens when you try to create a backup or restore the company files. It may also happen when you try to export, mail merge or other operation which writes to a data file. QuickBooks error code C=10 can be very annoying tus it becomes quite important to fix the error as soon as it is encountered.
What causes QuickBooks Error code C=10?
- Damaged in the data files.
- Damage in the backup files.
- Data files are lost or missing.
- QuickBooks is not updated to its latest release.
How to fix QuickBooks error code c=10?
Method 1: By fixing the damage in the company file.
- Start with opening QuickBooks.
- To move ahead, you need to go to the utilities tool from the file menu.
- From this tool, you have to select the option of ‘Verify data’.
- This tool may take some time to find the issues.
- Once this process is over, click on OK.
- And, now you will have to open the ‘Verify data’.If it does not find any problem, then you have to press OK.
- Once the verify data process is done, hover to the utilities tab
- You need to select the option of Rebuild data.
- Let the process be completed.
- Restart Quickbooks.
Method 2 : Freeing up space in the hard disk.
- To free up space in the hard disk , you need to go to the Window start menu.
- In the search bar, you need to type ‘File Explorer’.
- Go to the file explorer.
- Then, from the option of ‘My Computer’ and then select the option of hard drive. And, then choose the option of Properties and then select the option to free some space in the windows.
Method 3 : Update the QuickBooks to fix QuickBooks error code C=10
- For updating the QuickBooks, You need to reach the help menu and then you have to select the option of ‘update the QuickBooks’.
- Now, you need to reach the tab of ‘Update Now’. Now, in order to start the download, Select the option of ‘Get updates’.
- Once the process of download is over, you need to restart the QuickBooks.
- When you see the prompt to install, click on the option of ‘Install’.
Method 4 : Using QuickBooks file doctor tool
- In order to use QuickBooks file doctor tool, you must begin with downloading Quickboooks tool hub.
- From the download list, continue to install QuickBooks tool hub.
- Once the installation completes, open QuickBooks tools hub.
- Select the option of company file issues. Run QuickBooks file doctor tool
Quickbooks error C=10 arising due to issues in the data file can be rectified by updating the Quickbooks by reaching the updates tab on the help menu of the Quickbooks.
You must also try to free up some space in the hard disk and also ensure to repair the damaged company file.
Hopefully, The QuickBooks Error Code C=10 is now fixed. If you still feel that you need some expert advice, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you to fix this error.