QuickBooks Error PS077 is an error which pops up when you try to download updates for QuickBooks payroll. Whenever this error appears, a message flashes stating “QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
Solution 1: By downloading the payroll updates.
- You need to first logout from your QuickBooks account.
- Next, you have to close all your system windows and make sure that no QuickBooks windows are open.
- Now, you need to open Windows task manager and check for all opened QuickBooks open windows.
- Again open the QuickBooks and give an attempt to download the payroll updates once again.
- If your issue is still not resolved, click on files in QuickBooks and select the option of Repair QuickBooks from ‘Files’.
Solution 2: Checking Payroll service account information.
- Verify your QB license after logging into your online Intuit account.
- Make sure that you have the latest updates of QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks payroll service account information, check for the details like billing information dates etc.
- Try to download the QuickBooks payroll updates after switching off user account control.
Solution 3: Removing multiple versions of QuickBooks installed.
- If your system is having more than one QuickBooks application installed:
- Remove all the additional QuickBooks installations.
- And, you have to reset the Quickbooks update.
- Then, you have to download payroll tax tables.
- You should rebuild the data if necessary.
- Then, you need to perform a clean install and then reinstall QuickBooks in a selective startup.
I hope that these troubleshootings help you fix PS077. If the issue still prevails, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 or you can also visit our website www.QBSsolved.com and we will help you to fix our error.