If you ever see Error 6123,0 in your QuickBooks desktop. You can opt for these troubleshoots which will help you to avert this error.
Solution1: Downloading the QuickBooks file doctor:
- First of all, you will have to download QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- And, then run it.
- Then, select ‘Check file damage only’ option in window, and then from the option which appears ‘Diagnose file’.
- Enter the Admin password and then click on OK.
- Then select ‘open file’ in the new version and then repair file in the old version.
- Now, follow all the steps which appear on the screen.
- Finally, reboot or restart the system once.
Solution 2: By renaming .ND and .TLG file.
- Open folder in which company file is located.
- Select the associated .ND file of the company.
- Then, right click on the company file and then rename the file and add .OLD to the name of the file and rename .TLG file.
- Now you can finally open the QuickBooks company file.
- Solution 3: By moving the company file to another location
- You can try to place the company file at some other place.
- This will resolve this issue.
- Now you can try to open your company file.
Solution 3: Using Data recovery function.
- Try to restore the .ADR copy of your company file.
- Check whether it works or not.
- It must be because your company file may be corrupted.
- Saving .ADR copy will solve the QuickBooks error code 6123, 0.
Solution 4: Disabling the system Security programs.
- Most of the time either, MCafee antivirus or firewall settings interferes with the company file and they treat them as malware or virus. As, a result the QuikBooks company file does not open.
- Add exceptions to the firewall settings manually, it will enable QuickBooks to open the company files.
- This will resolve the Error 6123,0 and you will be able to access the company file.
Solution 5: Reinstalling the QuickBooks application.
- First, you need to uninstall the existing QuickBooks.
- For this, go to Start menu and then open control panel.
- In control panel, click on QuickBooks icon and then uninstall it.
- Then download the required version of the QuickBooks on your system or you can use QuickBooks installation CD.
- After that, add license number in the required field.
- Your QuickBooks will be registered and activated.
- Now you can open your company
Solution 6: Creating a New window user.
There might be chances that your current window user login is corrupted. So as to fix this issue you have to create a new window user.
- First got to Control panel from the start menu.
- In the user icon, select ‘Create New user choice’.
- Then, for the user type select the administrator.
- Log out from the existing user.
- You will have to restart your computer and login with the new user login credentials.
- Then move your company file to the desktop.
- Finally try to open the QuickBooks, it must now be opening.
Solution 7: Set proper Permissions for the folder.
For this, user have to go to the folder, which contains QuickBooks desktop company file, on the host computer. This is done so as to allow the complete control to the user itself also on the QuickBooks Database server manager.
Solution 8: Naming of the company file
The use should make it sure that the company file’s name is
- 30 characters or less than that and not at all more than that.
- It should not have any special characters.
Solution 9: Download and use Quick Fix my program:
- The user has to download the QuickBooks tool hub and then use QuickBooks Fix my program.
- First, close the QuickBooks.
- Download the recent version of the QuickBooks tool hub and then save the file somewhere it can be easily accessed.
- Now, open the above downloaded file.
- Then follow on-screen steps to install and then agree to the License Agreement.
- Make a double click on the window desktop to start tool hub.
- In tool hub, select program problems.
- Then go to Quick Fix my problems, this may take several minutes to run.
Once this is done, open the QuickBooks and check if it is working or not.
I hope this article would resolve all your issues and queries related to Error 6123, 0. But if you still face issues. Just don’t worry at all!! QBSsolved is here to solve all your issues. Give us a call at +1 (888)910 1619 and we will assist you in all your issues.