QuickBooks allows you to connect to your bank to import and categorize transactions. It also allows synchronization with various apps. It allows you to have easy access to dozens of reports and manage your expenses. Its intuitive feature makes it easy for everyone, whether it is an accountant professional or a new beginner. But, you may sometimes face few errors. One such error which can be encountered by you is Payroll setup error code format- 0000 XXXXX. This error may change depending on its user’s action in payroll. This error appears with the message “Error: QuickBooks Payroll Setup-Error code: XXXXX XXXXX. Or you may encounter unrecoverable errors. The range of errors may vary from 00000 00001 to 0000 99999.
Causes of these unrecoverable errors can be:
This error may occur when a file name on the vendor list has a special character.
It may also rise when your employee centre’s file name is having special character in it.
The filename of the timesheet may be having special characters in it.
Some of these error codes are:
Some other error codes are:
How can payroll setup errors be fixed?
- When you see the error message, click on the link- View report link from the error window.
- Once you click on this link, you will be redirected to a new window having partial view of the failure details.
- Go to the internet explorer and find ‘Reportheader.xml’ file and open it by double-clicking on the name of the file from the list of the files which appears.
- If, in case you do not find this file, find the location of the file from the window explorer.
- Next, Click Ctrl+F together, and the search box will open.
- In the search box, type Exception string 0.
- The statement which after this, indicates the location of this error. You can now fix this error by making the required changes.
Hopefully, it has resolved the issues which arise due to payroll setup errors. If,in any case, you are unable to fix this error. You don’t have to worry!! QBSsolved can help you in resolving all your issues. Call us instantly at +1(888) 910 1619 and our representative will help you in fixing your issues.