Running business and handling accounting work had become highly convenient with the QuickBooks accounting software. It also allows you to organize and synchronize your data on the cloud. QuickBooks help you in tracking the sales, it allows you to create and send invoices etc. It allows you to create the company files. You can maintain the records and QuickBooks has a feature to create records of many transactions that take place. Sometimes you might want to delete some transactions. But, QuickBooks might not allow you to do so. This is because of the occurrence of the error code C=19.
This error occurs with the dialog box – “Unable to delete a transaction”.
Error code C=19 occurs due to:
Damaged transaction files.
Damaged QuickBooks data files.
You can fix Error code C=19 by:
Method 1: Rebuilding the data.
- To rebuild the data, first reach the QuickBooks’ file menu.
- Open the Utilities tab in the file menu.
- First you will have to select the option of ‘Verify data’.
- This tool will verify the data files with the issues.
- Once this step is done, you have to again go to the ‘Utilities’ tab and, this time you have to select the option of ‘Rebuild data’.
- This tool will automatically rebuild the data.
- When you see the dialog box, click on OK and then you have to restart your computer.
Method 2: Resorting the item lists.
To fix this error, you need to repair damage in the transaction file. For this:
In the QuickBooks itself, reach to the option of the ‘Lists’.
- From the drop down of the lists which appear, choose the list which is needed to be resorted.
- Check mark the tab of ‘Include inactive checkbox’.
- The next step is to go to the ‘View’ menu and choose the option of Re-sort lists.
- Then make a click on OK.
- Once done, close the QuickBooks once and finally restart the QuickBooks.
Method 3: Repairing using QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Error code C=19 can also be fixed by running the QB file doctor tool.
- So, you will have to download the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Once downloaded, install the same by following the on-screen steps.
- After installation of the tool, run the tool.
It may take some time, this will find the issues in the QuickBooks.
Click on the Repair now tab which appears, and the tool will fix the error.
If the QuickBooks Error Code C=19 still persists, and is bothering you. QuickBooks can help you to fix this error or any other issue which you may encounter. You can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will be more than happy to help you.