In this article we are going to tell you about various ways to resolve QuickBooks error 6150.
Method 1: Restore back-up
- First you have to navigate to QuickBooks.
- Click on file.
- Choose open or restore company.
- Then, choose local back-up and click on it.
- From ‘Look in’ drop down, choose the company file back-up.
- Click on back-up and it should have .qbb extension.
- Now, click on open.
- Enter a new company in the file name.
- Make sure that save as filed should be automatically saved to restore file in .qbw format.
- Then select yes.
- Finally type on yes, so as to confirm overwrite process.
Method2 Creating ‘New QuickBooks Desktop file from beginning.:
- First, you have to open QuickBooks desktop.
- Then go to ‘No company open window and make new company.
- Go to QuickBooks setup window and fill in the requested information.
- Select ‘Create a company’.
- Now start with COA and services etc.
Method3: Getting back the lost data from ‘QuickBooks Auto recovery’ method.
- First, you have to make the lost transactions by selecting ‘transaction log file’ and a copy company file.
- Recreate the complete data except for last few hours of transactions in company file and transactions log file.
Hopefully, these methods are helpful in fixing the error 6150 and if this error is still persistent. You don’t have to worry. QBSsolved is always here to assist you in your queries. You can contact our team of experts at +1 (888) 910 1619 and they wil be happy to assist you in your issues.