Payroll subscription of QuickBooks makes sure that you can focus on other productive aspects of your Business as all your financial transactions and payroll tasks are carefully handled by this software. However, sometimes you might have to pay greater attention to it as this software might not work due to some issues. In rare scenarios, you will get to see Error PS060 with a message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”.
The occurrence of this error not only affects payroll updates but it also interrupts other payroll activities like payroll tax calculation and paycheck creation.
What is QuickBooks error PS060?
QuickBooks may face certain errors, for instance Quickbooks error code PS060. You will see an error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is unavailable”. Occurrence of Quickbook error code PS060 appears and hinders your smooth working with the QuickBooks.
What causes QuickBooks error PS060?
- Intuit’s server may be down.
- Older versions of QuickBooks may be used.
- Third party software may be blocking the QuickBooks communication.
- Virus or malware may be affecting your system.
Other reasons for happening of QuickBooks error PS060 are:
- Servers of Intuit are unstable.
- Subscription of QuickBooks payroll has expired.
- Third party applications may be interfering.
- There may be a virus attack on the system.
- Payroll software edition may be outdated.
- Things to remember before fixing this error:
- You should have access to the internet.
- QuickBooks must be used in single user mode only.
- Payroll subscription must be active.
- Date and time settings are correct.
- Internet explorer is set as your default browser.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error PS060?
Solution 1 : Activating QuickBooks subscription.
- In QuickBooks you need to open MY ACCOUNT tab under self-service subscription option.
- Next, you need to select the company file and also the software in which there is an issue.
- Now, go to the Billing section and then click on the Edit option.
- Now, check the data and check that the subscription is still active and is not expired.
- If it is expired then make an update and save the changes.
- Now, you have to close the Close this option and the changes will be updated automatically.
- From the preview option, you need to verify the billing details again, and save it.
Solution 2 : Waiting for Intuit server
In certain circumstances, this error is caused due to server issues of Intuit, in this case the user will have to wait till the website of the Intuit server begins to work again. Once the Intuit server is resumed, QuickBooks error PS060 will be fixed.
Solution 3 : Updating QuickBooks
If the reason for occurrence of this error is outdated edition of the software or payroll. In this case users have to download and install the latest payroll update and software updates.
- For this:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to the help menu.
- Click on the Update Menu.
Also Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU-1014
Solution 4 : Resetting Antivirus
If the error is rising due to third party application interference or virus attack, the user will have to complete ADPS scanned and run problems and that will be resolved by client support of the program inflicting a slip-up.
Hopefully, these troubleshooting has helped you in fixing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. But, in case you need us to instantly fix your error, you can reach out to us at +1(888) 910 1619 or you can also visit our website www.QBSsolved.com