QuickBooks offers payroll services which are effectively helpful in managing payroll related functions by the businesses. It is mandatory that payroll is upgraded from time to time. But sometimes while updating payroll you might encounter QuickBooks payroll error 30159. QuickBooks error 30159 is a payroll error which is caused by improper file setup in the operating system of the PC.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
QuickBooks error 30159 is a payroll error in QuickBooks that comes up due to erroneous file setup in the windows operating system. Corrupted windows system windows can also be the reasons for the QuickBooks error 30159 to come up.
|Warning||QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.|
|Error 30159||Unable to load account for PSID null: Entitlement is enabled, but entitlement is deactivated.|
For technical assistance and get it solved from professional QuickBooks Error support team at 1-888-910-1619.
Improper setup of the file in OS or while adding an existing payroll subscription in the QuickBooks can be the reason for QuickBooks error 30159 or it might also get triggered due to misconfigured system files in the window.
Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5
What are the causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
- Damaged QuickBooks company file name Paysun.ini
- Inactive EIN status in the company file.
- Windows not updated.
- QuickBooks payroll might not be updated.
- Virus attack.
- Windows file is misconfigured.
- Improperly deleted hardware from the system.
- Wrong info by the damaged files in Quickbooks
- Payroll subscription might not be active.
- The PSID in the company file may be incorrect.
- The version of quickbooks might be outdated.
- The payroll subscription status in the QuickBooks might appear as Invalid number or EIN.
Effects of QuickBooks payroll Error 30159 on Your System?
- System may begin to crash due to this error.
- System might function slowly resulting in inability to perform tasks on Quickbooks
- Active program crashes that you might be seeing on the screen.
- You will see an error message displaying on the screen.
What are the ways to resolve QuickBooks payroll Error 30159?
You can resolve the QuickBooks payroll 30159 by implementing some of the basic methods. Take a look at the methods that you can follow and get rid of the error and get back the pace.
Method 1: Updating The System Manually
- Log in to the system as an Administrator
- Go to All Programs.
- Reach the Accessories and then to the Tools options.
- Click on System Restore
- Find the ‘Restore My Computer To An Earlier Time’ option and click on Next and follow all the instructions until you get the confirmation Window
- Restart your system
Also Read: How To Fix QuickBooks Overflow error
Method 2: By QuickBooks error scanning
- You need to download the QuickBooks payroll 30159 utility.
- Install it in the system and start the process to scan.
- Click on scan.
- Let the scan be completed.
- Continue to fix QuickBooks error once the scan is finished.
- After finishing, reboot the system.
Method 3: Use System Restore In Windows
- Search for the system restore and then select it.
- You need to enter the admin password and then follow the steps which are mentioned in the wizard.
- Restore the system.
Method 4: Disk Cleanup to fix QuickBooks payroll Error 30159
- If you are using Windows 10:
- Type disk cleanup on the taskbar.
- Select Disk Cleanup and select the drive you want to clean.
- Check the files that are to be deleted.
- Click OK.
Method 5: Add EIN To Company File
- Log into QuickBooks and Click the Select Payrolls option.
- Click on ‘Use my Existing Payrolls Service’.
- You will see a new window named ‘Account Maintenance’ on your screen. Click on Add file.
- Mark the radio button against Add EIN Number. Is the radio button disabled? That means you have already correctly subscribed to EIN Number.
- Click Next and review all the information.
- Return to QuickBooks and see if the problem has been solved.
Method 6: Using Windows file checker
- You have to login to the system as admin.
- Move to the windows start tab and press windows+R..
- Once you see the run box, type cmd in the box.
- On the black screen, type sfc/scannow and press Enter.
- This process might take some time, you need to follow the onscreen steps.
Have you ever come across problems while managing your payroll? Or have you ever set them incorrectly and got tens of emails from your employees? You are not alone. Many problems are associated with managing payroll.