It is a payroll error that might occur due to some improper file set up in the system. Moreover, it might also strike your screen while you work on your company’s payroll. The reason can be any. We agree that this accounting software is one of the best in its field, but troubles can arise in anything. So, you have to grab some knowledge to work on such platforms without any interruptions. Here, in this blog, we would share the causes and solutions to solve the error by yourself. Moreover, QBSSolved.com is a solution provider that is always on to help you out of it. So, nothing to worry about. Let’s get started.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
Corrupted and damaged QB company file
- Incorrect or misleading information given by the file system then damages
- Inactive EIN status
- Installation errors in QB
- Outdated Windows version
- Outdated QB Payroll version
- Corrupted Windows Registration Files
- Attack by invaders or any virus/malware on your system
- Misconfiguration of Windows File on your PC
- Hardware was not installed properly
What Effects QB Payroll Error 30159 On Your System?
You can also analyze if any error is about to come across. You can call these the symptoms. So, if you see your system crashing frequently while running in the same program, then you should get an alert. Decreased speed of the system and improper performance can also be the symptom for the same.
Troubleshooting Ways To Solve The Error
You can resolve the QB payroll error by implementing some of the basic methods. Take a look at the methods that you can follow and get rid of the error and get back the pace.
Method 1: Updating The System Manually
- log in to the system as an Administrator
- All Programs> Accessories> Tools
- Click on System Restore
- Find the ‘Restore My Computer To An Earlier Time’ option and click on Next and follow all the instructions until you get the confirmation Window
- Restart your system
Method 2: Error Scanning
- Download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 utility and Install the program.
- Click on the scan and start scanning.
- Select Fix QB Errors after scanning.
- Restart your PC
Method 3: Use System Restore In Windows
- Search System Restore and Choose System Restore.
- Enter administrator passwords.
- Follow all steps in the wizard and Restore your system.
Method 4: Disk Cleanup
If you are using Windows 10, then type disk cleanup on the taskbar. Select Disk Cleanup and select the drive you want to clean. Select OK.
Method 5: Add EIN To Company File
- Log into QuickBooks and Click the Select Payrolls option.
- Click on ‘Use my Existing Payrolls Service’.
- You will see a new window named ‘Account Maintenance’ on your screen. Click on Add file.
- Mark the radio button against Add EIN Number. Is the radio button disabled? That means you have already correctly subscribed to EIN Number.
- Click Next and review all the information.
- Return to QuickBooks and see if the problem has been solved.
Have you ever come across problems while managing your payroll? Or have you ever set them incorrectly and got tens of emails from your employees? You are not alone. Many problems are associated with managing payroll. What are the other issues that are usually generated while this process? Poor record-keeping, paying the wrong amount, missing bank holidays, and misclassification of employees- are a few issues that you should avoid.
Looking for the solution to all the above-stated hurdles?