QuickBooks is the most dynamic software over the globe which has been specifically designed to help you with your account and finance related tasks. QuickBooks has features like generating invoices and payroll service. Payroll service in QuickBooks might get hampered by errors like QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is a payroll error that might occur due to some improper file set up in the system. Moreover, it might also strike your screen while you work on your company’s payroll. The reason can be any. We agree that this accounting software is one of the best in its field, but troubles can arise in anything. So, you have to grab some knowledge to work on such platforms without any interruptions. Here, in this blog, we would share the causes and solutions to solve the error by yourself. Moreover, QBSSolved.com is a solution provider that is always on to help you out of it. So, nothing to worry about. Let’s get started.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
- Corrupted and damaged QB company file
- Incorrect or misleading information given by the file system then damages
- Inactive EIN status
- Installation errors in QB
- Outdated Windows version
- Outdated QB Payroll version
- Corrupted Windows Registration Files
- Attack by invaders or any virus/malware on your system
- Misconfiguration of Windows File on your PC
- Hardware was not installed properly
Effects of QuickBooks payroll Error 30159 on Your System?
You can also analyze if any error is about to come across. You can call these the symptoms. So, if you see your system crashing frequently while running in the same program, then you should get an alert. Decreased speed of the system and improper performance can also be the symptom for the same.
What are the ways to resolve QuickBooks payroll Error 30159?
You can resolve the QuickBooks payroll Error 30159 by implementing some of the basic methods. Take a look at the methods that you can follow and get rid of the error and get back the pace.
Method 1: Updating The System Manually
- Log in to the system as an Administrator
- Go to All Programs.
- Reach the Accessories and then to the Tools options.
- Click on System Restore
- Find the ‘Restore My Computer To An Earlier Time’ option and click on Next and follow all the instructions until you get the confirmation Window
- Restart your system
Method 2: Error Scanning
- Download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 utility and Install the program.
- Click on the scan and start scanning.
- Select Fix QB Errors after scanning.
- Restart your PC
Method 3: Use System Restore In Windows
- Search System Restore and Choose System Restore.
- Enter administrator passwords.
- Follow all steps in the wizard and Restore your system.
Method 4: Disk Cleanup to fix QuickBooks payroll Error 30159
- If you are using Windows 10:
- Type disk cleanup on the taskbar.
- Select Disk Cleanup and select the drive you want to clean.
- Check the files that are to be deleted.
- Click OK.
Method 5: Add EIN To Company File
- Log into QuickBooks and Click the Select Payrolls option.
- Click on ‘Use my Existing Payrolls Service’.
- You will see a new window named ‘Account Maintenance’ on your screen. Click on Add file.
- Mark the radio button against Add EIN Number. Is the radio button disabled? That means you have already correctly subscribed to EIN Number.
- Click Next and review all the information.
- Return to QuickBooks and see if the problem has been solved.
Method 6: Using Windows file checker
- Login as system admin to the system administrator.
- Go to the windows option.
- Click on the start button.
- Press Windows+R to open the run command.
- Type cmd and press enter.
- You will see a black screen, here, you need to type sfc/scannow.
- Press Enter.
Have you ever come across problems while managing your payroll? Or have you ever set them incorrectly and got tens of emails from your employees? You are not alone. Many problems are associated with managing payroll.