It becomes very important to fix QuickBooks payroll error code 15311 as soon as it appears, so that your working with QuickBook does not get affected. Error 15311 can be fixed by the below given ways.
Solution 1: By downloading and installing a digital signature certificate.
- First you have to press the Windows key on the keyboard and type ‘QBW32.exe’ in the search box.
- If you are unable to find the file, then make a click on more results.
- Make a click on the computer icon which appears.
- In the search results, find ‘QBW.exe’.
- Make a right click on the ‘QBW32.exe’ and then select the option of properties.
- Next, you have to tap on the ‘digital signature’ and make sure to select the Intuit Inc form the list.
- Click on ‘Details’.
- In the digital signature window, select the option of ‘View certificate’.
- Select the option of ‘Install certificate’ from the certificate window that appears.
- Follow the steps which appear on-screen and at last click Finish.
- To allow the computer to make changes, you need to restart your computer.
Solution 2: By checking the internet Explorer settings.
- Before proceeding with this step, make sure that Internet explorer is your default browser.
- Check the date and time your computer and make sure that it is correct.
- Make a double click on the ‘Time display’ at the bottom right corner, and rectify if needed.
- Next, choose the ‘Time zone’ and make sure to select the correct time zone.
- Now, you need to verify the ‘cipher strength’.
- After reaching the official intuit website, you need to press the Alt key to see the menu bar.
- Next, you have to click on the file and select the option of properties.
- Now, check with the number under connections, then you have to phrase ‘Bit encryption’.
- Move on to internet settings after updating the settings through the tool.
- Next task is to select all the temporary files and delete them.
- Now, you have to choose LAN settings from the connections tab.
- Select the option of ‘Automatically detect settings’.
- Proxy servers should be blank, if you are not using them.
- In the advanced tab, mark SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0.
- Also, make sure to mark ‘Publisher’s certificate. Then you have to uncheck the box next to it.
- Uncheck the TLS 2.0 in the advanced tab.
In case, if you still feel that you need expert assistance, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our highly trained team and experienced QuickBooks experts will be happy to assist you.
QuickBooks has assisted millions of businesses in their accounting tasks and helped them to take their business to the next level. QuickBooks allows the business owners to perform intricate works like- bookkeeping, filing tax etc. It also helps you in analysing your business growth at any point of time. Despite being an innovative software, it sometimes receives errors that hinders your work. Occurrence of errors causes disruption in the business.
QuickBooks Payroll error code 15311 is one of the prominent errors of QuickBooks, which disrupts the working of its user on QuickBooks. The error appears and a message flashes on the screen stating- “ QuickBooks update cannot be completed successfully and cannot connect to the QuickBooks Payroll”.
In this post I will discuss payroll error code 15311? I’ll give you a brief description of the reason and when and whys of this error. Not only this, I’ll provide you with the ways to fix Error 15311.
When does Payroll Error code 15311 happen?
- The most frequent reason for this error to happen is that software is unable to refresh QuickBooks properly.
- This may also occur through application establishment, when softwares related to QuickBooks are running.
- It may also happen when the window is starting or shutting down or during the installation of the software.
Why does the Payroll error 15311 appear?
- Error code 15311 may occur because of:
- Unsuccessful installation of the QuickBooks.
- Partial installation of the QuickBooks.
- Attack of virus, malware etc.
- Mistakenly deletion of the window files.
- Installation of corrupted QuickBooks.
- Windows registry being damaged.
How does the occurrence of error 15311 look like?
- When error 15311 happens, it usually crashes the active windows.
- System may also crash, when you are running the same program.
- Window becomes too sluggish.
- Windows does not respond effectively to the commands of mouse and keyboard.
- System tends to freeze periodically.