Accounting software Quickbooks is sometimes hampered by few errors and these errors are encountered due to some specific issues. However, Quickbooks error PS058 comes up without any specific reasons. Quickbooks error PS058 is a generic error that is likely to occur at the time of downloading the latest payroll update.
This error can come up due to certain errors that can be both human or machine. For quick fixation of this error, you can reach out by calling on the number +1(888) 910 1619.
What are the factors that result in QuickBooks Error PS058?
- The window files may be corrupted.
- Company files are damaged.
- Prevention of Quickbooks to access firewalls.
- Company files are not present on the local drive.
How to troubleshoot Quickbooks error PS058?
Solution 1: Download the payroll updates again.
- You can access the Quickbooks payroll server by clicking on the Download Payroll Update option.
- Go to the Help menu in Quickbooks.
- Select the tab Employees and click on Get Payroll Updates.
- Click on the Download Entire Update checkbox.
- You can choose to download the latest updates.
Solution 2: Download the most recent upgrade from the intuit.
- You can find your Quickbooks version by clicking F2 and then go to the official Intuit website.
- Next, download the most recent Quickbooks updates.
Solution 3: Check for errors in company files
- To get product information, press F2 or CTRL+1.
- Quickbooks must always be open
- Click F3 to open the product information window.
- Click on the Open File button to check if there’s an anime qbwin.log file.
- Double-click this file once you have it.
- Use ctrl+F to search Error
- Get it fixed if you see error 15276
Solution 4: If regcure has been used, then follow these steps:
- Open Quickbooks Desktop.
- Open task manager utility by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Look for qbupdate.exe, qbdagent2001.exe, close them by using the close program tab.
- Open the search window and enter reboot.bat.
- Double click this file.
- You will be redirected to the DOS-Type shell and it will be automatically closed.
- Restart the system.
- Download the latest payroll updates once more.
Solution 5: Running reboot.bat file
- Open the task manager and this can be done by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
- Reach the processes tab.
- Move to Quickbooks and its associated process.
- One by one end these processes.
- Move to the start button.
- Type reboot.bat followed by pressing enter.
- Run the file till the process is complete.
- Reboot the computer.
Quickbooks error PS058 can therefore be fixed by downloading the latest updates from the intuit website as well as the payroll updates.