QuickBooks error 6144, 304 is associated with the company including accounting data of the company. QuickBooks error 6144, 304 might happen when something inappropriate occurs with the company files.
Most common reasons of QuickBooks error 6144, 304 are:
- Computer must have been closed abruptly.
- Virus attack or malicious software.
- Firewall obstructs QuickBooks’ performance.
- Damaged network files.
- QuickBooks not running with the admin rights.
You can fix this error by the below mentioned ways:
Fixing QuickBooks Error 6144,304 through QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- First, login to your software with admin login details.
- Next, select the browser option and then select the corrupted company file.
- If the window prompts stating ‘Are you on a server or workstation’? Click on the correct option select server, if you are working on the server ,otherwise select workstation.
- Now, QuickBooks file doctor tool will scan the company file and fix them.
- Now you can access the QuickBooks software again!
- First, go to QuickBooks desktop.
- Then go to help and then select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Finally, click on Update now from the top right corner.
- Once the update is finished, lose the QuickBooks.
- Restart your system.
Downloading and running QuickBooks Data server manager.
- For this, you will have to first download QuickBooks tool hub.
- Then, ctrl+J to go to your downloads.
- In the downloads list, look for QuickBookstoolshub.exe.
- Click on Yes so as to allow the app to make changes in your system.
- To install it, Go to Next and then click on YES.
- Again click on Next and then install.
- Once the installation is done, click on Finish.
- Next go to QB tools hub from the icon on the Desktop.
- Select QuickBooks Data Server Manager, under the Network issues tab.
- Then, scan the folders by browsing for the company folder and clicking on start scan.
Hopefully, you were able to resolve Error 6144,304. However, if you still face issues in fixing the error 6144,304. QBS Solved can help you to fix this issue. Call us at +1(888)910 1619 and our team will be happy to assist you.
At times, when the user is working on QuickBooks accounting software, he may encounter some errors. Although QuickBooks provides hassle-free working but sometimes its users face certain errors due to damaged or corrupted company files, network connectivity issues etc. One of the errors faced by the users is Error code- 6144,304. This error is quite persistent and dangerous. In this article we will discuss error 6144,304 and familiarize you with the causes and the symptoms of this error. At last, we will assist you in resolving this error by some troubleshooting.
Causes for QuickBooks Error code -6144,304:
- Corrupted or damaged installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
- .ND or .TLG files may be damaged.
- All the admin rights are not assigned to QuickBooks for running.
- The company files are corrupted due to improper shutdown of the system.
- Malware attack may have damaged the company file.
- Some of the security software might be blocking certain ports and network server activities.
Symptoms of Error-6144, 304 are:
- System shuts down when you try to transfer data.
- System crashes due to malware attack.
- Usage of some features is restricted.