QuickBooks accounting software is the best accounting software for all the business tasks like finances, bookkeeping and accounting. Further it helps you in managing things like invoices, payroll services and so on.
What is QuickBooks error 6144, 304?
At times, when the user is working on QuickBooks accounting software, he may encounter some errors. Although QuickBooks provides hassle-free working, sometimes its users face certain errors due to damaged or corrupted company files, network connectivity issues etc. One of the errors faced by the users is Error code- 6144,304. This error is quite persistent and dangerous. In this article we will discuss error 6144,304 and familiarize you with the causes and the symptoms of this error.
For technical assistance and get it solved from professional QuickBooks Error support team at 1-888-910-1619.
Also Read: How to Get QuickBooks Error 1321 Fixed
Causes for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 6144, 304
- Computer must have been closed abruptly.
- Virus attack or malicious software.
- Firewall obstructs QuickBooks’ performance.
- Damaged network files.
- QuickBooks not running with the admin rights.
What are the symptoms of QuickBooks error 6144, 304?
- System shuts down when you try to transfer data.
- System crashes due to malware attack.
- Usage of some features is restricted.
Also Read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000, 95
What are the ways to get rid of QuickBooks error 6144, 304?
Solution 1: Fix QuickBooks Error 6144,304 through QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- First, login to your software with admin login details.
- Next, select the browser option and then select the corrupted company file.
- If the window prompts stating ‘Are you on a server or workstation’? Click on the correct option select server, if you are working on the server ,otherwise select workstation.
- Now, QuickBooks file doctor tool will scan the company file and fix them.
- Now you can access the QuickBooks software again!
Solution 2:Updating QuickBooks.
- First, go to QuickBooks desktop.
- Then go to help and then select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Finally, click on Update now from the top right corner.
- Once the update is finished, lose the QuickBooks.
- Restart your system.
Also Read: Learn to resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193
Solution 3: Downloading and running QuickBooks Data server manager.
- For this, you will have to first download QuickBooks tool hub.
- Then, ctrl+J to go to your downloads.
- In the downloads list, look for QuickBookstoolshub.exe.
- Click on Yes so as to allow the app to make changes in your system.
- To install it, Go to Next and then click on YES.
- Again click on Next and then install.
- Once the installation is done, click on Finish.
- Next go to QB tools hub from the icon on the Desktop.
- Select QuickBooks Data Server Manager, under the Network issues tab.
- Then, scan the folders by browsing for the company folder and clicking on start scan.
Solution 4: Toggling the QuickBooks services
- Move to the start menu followed by selecting the service option.
- Move to the QBCFMonitorService from the service tab.
- You should review the initiated services and ensure that startup type is automatic.
- If not, then click the radio button.
- Select Apply.
Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5
Hopefully, you were able to resolve Error 6144,304. However, if you still face issues in fixing the error 6144,304. QBS Solved can help you to fix this issue. Call us at +1(888)910 1619 and our team will be happy to assist you.