Fixation method of QuickBooks EventID 4 – An Unexpected Error has Occurred in QuickBooks: Returning NULL QBWinInstance Handle
Ways to Fix QuickBooks Event log Error 4 (Causes & Solutions)
This article is regarding to inconvenience of QuickBooks error “Event ID 4 – An Unpredictable Error has Occurred in QuickBooks: Returning NULL QBWinInstance Handle”. QuickBooks is known for its best accounting software program which is highly used by many businessmen. Advance features are added in this software which makes easier to manage the accounting for the entrepreneurs.
However, sometimes QB users go through with some kind of error messages. Therefore, now we need to discuss about one of the most common error in this blog. ‘QuickBooks EventID 4’. On this context lets get to know the possible ways to resolve this error.
Error Messages You May See Your Desktop Screen:
QuickBooks Events ID 4 Error Message – Screenshot
What Causes QuickBooks Event Log ID 4 Log Error 4?
- Windows .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 on a Windows 7 computer
- Components of windows doesn’t work properly
Method to Solve QuickBooks Event Log ID 4 Error.
Following are the ways of solving this error.
Solution 1: Reinstall .Net Framework on Windows
- At first, Press Window+R button both together. It will open the Run window on your desktop.
- Then type appwiz.cpl in the Run dialog box.
- After that Press Enter key, on your keyboard.
- Select an option to Add/Remove all programs, under the programs and featured list.
- Now click on the Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 or next versions.
- Select Uninstall option. (Note: Wait for 1-2 min to uninstall the program)
- Once the uninstallation is completed, again restart your PC.
- After restarting your PC, repeat the process of step 1 to open the Run windows on your desktop.
- Select Control Panel to open it.
- Now there is an option Add/Remove programs or Programs & Features window.
- Now go to Add or Remove Windows Features which is located on the left-hand side of your windows.
- Click Add or Remove Features option.
- Now choose Microsoft .NET Framework from the list of programs to expand.
- Now check-mark both the boxes.
- Press OK
- (Note: Microsoft .NET Framework installation process will begin)
- Once you click on finish button whole process will get finished.
- When then whole process gets completed for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, then restart your PC and operate QuickBooks Integration Manager once again.
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- At first, Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- Then Install this tool on your PC.
- You have to follow the given instruction as it is on your desktop screen while its installed.
- Once the installation process is done, Close all the running application on Windows.
- Lastly, run the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool to fix your issue and reboot your system.
Hope you may find this article helpful and by using these steps you have solved your QuickBooks event Log error 4. However, if you have any queries regarding to this you can simply contact our QuickBooks error support no. +1888-910-1619. We are always there to serve you on your inconvenience.
Thanks for visiting us. Hope to see you hereafter for fixing all your accounting related issues.
Related Article :
How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?