QuickBooks provide solutions for accounting tasks required for your business at your fingertips. It helps in managing the accounting works in a simplified manner. QuickBooks comes with various beneficial features that make the business tasks seamless and quick. But at times QuickBooks might get affected due to certain errors. QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118 is one of such errors that occurs during installation or upgradation of QuickBooks .
What is QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118?
QuickBooks error 3371 usually occurs when a user either reconfigures the QuickBooks desktop or activates QuickBooks for the first time. QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118 is likely to occur at the time of QuickBooks installation or when you try to update the QuickBooks . It occurs due to damaged components or an outdated operating system. QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118 pops up with the error message stating “ Could not initialize license properties”.
By dialing +1(888) 910 1619 and our technical support team is available round the clock to help you in fixing QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118.
|Could not initialize license properties||Error 3371: Quickbooks cannot load the license data. Caused due to missing or damaged files.|
|Could not initialize license properties||Error 3371, Status Code-11118: Quickbooks cannot load the license data. Caused due to missing or damaged files.|
|Could not initialize license properties||Error 3371. Status Code- 1: Quickbooks is unable to load the license data. This can happen due to damaged or missing files.|
|“Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”.|
Why does QuickBooks error 3371 occur?
Let us find some of the causes behind the occurrence of the Quickbooks error 3371:
- File component that is required for QuickBooks desktop might be damaged.
- License information Qbregistration.dat is damaged.
- The MSXML component that is provided by Microsoft is damaged.
- Antivirus might be interrupting the QuickBooks functioning.
- Trying to open a company file without saving.
- QuickBooks error 80029c4a can be the reason for this error.
- QuickBooks might be having performance issues.
- Facing printing and emailing issues of PDF in QuickBooks.
- Crash com error might also result in QuickBooks error 3371.
- QuickBooks might have stopped due to errors.
Also read: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
What are the symptoms of the QuickBooks error code 3371?
Here are some of the symptoms of the QuickBooks error 3371:
- Your system might see repeated freezing issues.
- Quickbooks would crash while opening it.
- You might be notified of a mysterious HTML file.
- You might not be able to open the company file.
Things to remember before resolving QuickBooks error 3371:
- You must ensure that Windows OS is updated to the latest release.
- You must save the company file before importing the .QBO file.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks error Code 3371:
These are some of the quick methods to get rid of QuickBooks error 3371.
Solution 1: Updating windows operating system.
- For this, go to the windows logo.
- Then, reach the all program.
- Now, select window update.
- Move ahead to install the updates.
- Restart the system once the install updates.
Also read: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2022
Solution 2: Deleting the ECML files for fixing QuickBooks error 3371.
- First, go to the window tab.
- Open the run windows.
- And, then type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Press Enter and click Ok.
- Now, you need to locate an ecml file and right click on it.
- Delete the files.
- Close windows and then you need to re-run windows.
- You need to register the product.
For windows XP:
- Open Run box and type C: //Documents and settings All Users’ Application
- DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2.
- Click ok and move ahead to delete the Entitlement Datastore. Ecml file.
- You can either rename the file.
For windows 10 and 11:
- Right click the start tab and move to the control panel.
- Reach the option- Appearance and personalization.
- Select the File explorer options and reach the view option.
- You should change the hidden files and folder settings so as to show the hidden files, folder and drivers.
- You should uncheck the hide protected operating system files option.
Solution 3: Install windows update.
- For installing updates for the window, go to the start key.
- Select programs followed by an update option.
- Click on the update option.
- Check for the updates.
- Once you update the window, then reinstall QuickBooks.
Also read: QuickBooks Download
Solution 4: Use QuickBooks tool hub.
- For resolving Quickbooks error 3371:
- Begin with closing the Quickbooks and open the internet explorer.
- Now, download Quickbooks tool hub.
- Install the tool from the downloads list.
- Reach the desktop and open QuickBooks tool hub.
- Select Quick fix my program.
- Herein, go to installation issues.
- Look for error 3371 which needs to be fixed.
- Click OK.
- From the Quickbooks tool hub move to the installation issues.
- Select the option- Quickbooks install diagnostic tool.
- Run the tool.
- Let the tool find the issues.
- To finish the process, reboot Quickboks.
Solution 5: Clean installation of QuickBooks
- For resolving Quickbooks error 3371, you can perform Quickbooks’ clean installation.
- For this you can either use Quickbooks clean install tool.
- You can also reinstall Quickbooks from the control panel.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error PS033
Solution 6: Wipe off the junk files
- Move to the file explorer and select this PC option.
- Move to the properties and then move to the tab of the disk cleanup.
- Select the clean system files option.
- Click OK and select the delete files option.
- You can also perform a manual clean up, for this:
- Press windows+R and then type %temp% and press enter.
- This will open the folder having temporary files.
- Click on Delete key and then remove the temporary files
- Note: You can also rename the file.
Hopefully, now you are able to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 easily. And if you still encounter QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118, then you can reach out to us at QBSsolved.com by dialing +1(888) 910 1619 and our technical support team is available round the clock to help you in fixing QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118.