In certain circumstances, QuickBooks might not be able to connect to the bank and also won’t be able to download the bank’s transactions. QuickBooks is an amazing software which helps you in tracking the sales. Generating invoices etc. QuickBooks also allows you to import the transactions automatically by using bank connect. But, sometimes QuickBooks won’t get connected to the bank. Whenever this issue is encountered it won’t let you monitor your transactions and your account will lag updates.
Some of the possible reasons for occurring of “QuickBooks not connecting to Bank” issue are:
- The bank might be performing system maintenance.
- There may be certain notifications from their website which may require your attention.
Solution 1: By manually updating the account
- You need to first go to the banking menu.
- Now, you have to choose the option of Update from here.
- Next step is to enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials.
- And finally, you have to click on Update.
Solution 2: By updating the Bank info in QuickBooks online
- If you have made any kind of changes to your Bank’ website then you have to update these changes to the QuickBooks online too. For this:
- You will have to reach the Banking menu.
- You have to then select the blue tile for your bank.
- Next step is to click on the Edit(Pencil) icon which is present there.
- Finally you have to choose the Edit-sign-in info.
- Update the required changes and then save them.
- Your transactions will be successfully downloaded.
If you are still not able to fix this issue, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of technical support will be helping you to fix all your issues.
How can QuickBooks Error 103& 310 be fixed?