QuickBooks have become one of the most trusted software as far as the accounting tasks are concerned, over the past few years. It helps small as well as medium-sized businesses and also the individuals as it comes with many perks. QuickBooks handles bookkeeping, payroll and also helps in management of sales and finances. Despite all these features, QuickBooks is prone to many errors. For instance-error 9999. This error usually occurs when you try to refresh the bank details. The message which is displayed with the occurrence of this error is “Apologies, we can’t refresh your record”. This is a script error which can even block your internet connection with the bank.
What are the symptoms of Error 9999?
- You might not be able to get connected to your bank.
- The browser will freeze and the process will become extremely slow.
- You will witness a dialog box, stating “sorry, we cannot update your account. Please try again later(9999).
What are the causes for the occurrence of QuickBooks online error 9999?
- Your internet connection speed might be very slow which might be causing a delayed establishment with your bank account.
- Slow speed of internet connection might be taking a long time to connect to the intuit server.
- Certain cookies and the cache files can also cause this error.
What is to be done to fix error 9999?
In order to fix error 9999, you can opt for the below-mentioned troubleshooting :
- First, you need to click on the Report issue which you will see in the error message.
- Now, you need to go to the Banking Transaction Screen and then you have to enter your name and your email address.
- Then you have to click on Submit.
- You will get a response from the tech team in a time frame of 10 business days.
- First, you have to cancel the current account of QuickBooks online.
- Then you need to click on the Edit account info.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Disconnect this account on save’.
- Now you have to click on save and close.
- Now you need to return to the dashboard and then get the renew link.
- Now, you have to reach the bank account and then you need to link the QBO account again.
- You can now access the account using the username and password again.
- You need to first open the internet explorer and then reach the favorites option.
- Next, you need to select the History tab.
- And then go to the menu and then open the history.
- You have to select the sites which you want to delete and clear all the search history.
- Click on Delete.
- First you have to reach the start button.
- Now in the search field type Command.
- Next press and hold ctrl+Shift and then click on Enter.
- Then there will be a permission dialog box, on this click on YES.
- Now, you will see a black box with the blinking cursor.
- Here, you have to type ‘Regedit’ and then enter.
- From here, you have to choose the ‘Error 9999’ linked key that you wish to backup.
- Now, you have chosen the export from the file menu.
- By entering the file name you need to save the backup key.
- Make sure that the file is saved with .reg extension and Click on Save.
If you are still facing any issue in fixing error 9999, you can reach out to a team of experts. For this you can call QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and we will be happy to help you!!