QuickBooks has attained attention from small and medium sized businesses, which owes to its irresistible and most relevant applications. But any software is prone to errors, so is QuickBooks. One of the most annoying errors is Error code -6007. This QuickBooks error code generally occurs when you try to open the company file in single user mode, but the file is already being used. This error is also termed as QuickBooks sync manager issue. It is one of the most perplexing issues that needs to be resolved immediately. Whenever this error occurs, you are unable to access your company file and company file or records. The most frequent reason for occurrence of this error is damaged company files. In this article QBS Solved has discussed error 6007 and tried to provide you with the basic troubleshooting to avert this error. But before that, we will discuss the possible causes which result in the occurrence of this error.
Some of the most prominent causes of Error 6007 are:
- Damaged company files may cause this error.
- Perhaps Missing program in the computer can be the reason for this error.
Symptoms of the QuickBooks Error 6007
- It inhibits you from accessing your company file.
- It does not allow you to access company records.
Various things that should be kept in mind before following these troubleshooting steps. This would help you to save your time and efforts:
Ensure that QuickBooks application is updated to the latest release. It will help to streamline with the troubleshooting process.
Creating a back-up of your company file, which will allow you to recover them in case there is some data-disruption due to error code 6007.
QuickBooks Error 6007 Solution
To resolve the error code 6007, just go through the below-mentioned steps:
- First, login to the QuickBooks as an administrator.
- Now, check if your company file is open in any other computer in the single-user mode.
- Next step is to install the QuickBooks Sync manager’s latest version to proceed further.
- Reset the sync manager by below given steps:
- In help menu, select manager data sync.
- Click on reset option and click on OK.
- After doing this, log in to QuickBooks using correct username and password.
- Let Sync manager perform the first sync and you can now check if error 6007 is resolved or not.
Message Error 6007 is still occurring?
Don’t worry!! QBS solved is here to resolve all your issues. If you have any kind of doubt regarding any thing regarding QuickBooks and its error. You can reach out to us at +1 (888) 910 1619. We will provide you resolutions and prevent you from hassles that QuickBooks error causes. Our step by step help you in elimination of the Errors.