QuickBooks accounting software allows you to create company files, it also helps you in creating invoices, maintaining records etc. It creates a list of all the items in it. For instance creating a customer ID. But when you enter the invalid customer ID number when you try to set up the account with online services like bank feeds, you might encounter “QBwin.Log: Lvl_error: Verify online account information: Invalid Customer id number”.Qbwin.Log:Lvl_Error is contained in the log files of the QuickBooks.
What are the different types of QBwin.Log:Lvl_error?
- Log: Orphan payee found in online cache.
- Log: Verify Target:Invalid open balance
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify item history target quantity on order mismatch error.
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify online account Information:Invalid Customer ID number>Record=XXX.
- Log:Verify list.Duplicate name encountered.
- LVL_SEVERE_ERROR-GetDecryptedCreditCardNumber Failed: the decryption has failed.CHECKPOINT:Failed to decrypt customer credit card number.Customer ID:nnn.
- Log:LVL_ERROR-error:Verify Account List Item: View out of sequence
- Log:LVL_ERROR-error:Verify Online Account Information:Invalid customer ID number.
- LVL_ERROR-Error:Verify Item History:Build txn target bad pending state.item=nnnn.
- LVL_ERROR-unable to decrypt social security number/social insurance number.
- Log:LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify payroll item: Invalid tax authority.
- Log:LVL_ERROR-Error:Verify item:Invalid tax agency.
What can be the causes of Qbwin.Log:Lvl_Error?
Entering the wrong customer ID while setting up an online service account.
Incorrect online bank information in the QuickBooks.
There are two possible ways to fix the Qbwin.Log:Lvl_Error:
Method 1: By rectifying the Customer ID on the account setup for online services.
- For this, you need to first select the option of Company in the quickBooks online.
- Next step is to reach the tab of the “Chart of Accounts”.
- Here you have to check if your bank is enabled for online services or not.
- Make a right click on the bank account and click on the option of “edit Account’.
- From here, you have to go to the ‘Settings’ for Bank feed.
- Next, when you reach the settings tab, rectify the customer ID and close this tab.
- Finally, you have to run the ‘similar data utility’ to make sure that the changes have been updated.
Method 2: By verifying the online bank information in QuickBooks abf the connect to bank.
- The very first step is to go to the ‘List menu’ and select tab of ‘Chart of Accounts’.
- When the error occurs, right click on Account which is associated with your online QuickBooks services like banking.
- Now, reach to the Edit option.
- Next task is to move to Bank feed settings and ensure that the set up customer ID matches with the ‘Customer ID’.
- Extra space, special characters. – in the Customer ID field can be the suspected causes of Qbwin.Log:Lvl_Error.
- Customer ID or PIN must be alphanumeric as per the policies of the bank.
- Your account might have been locked due to more than required unsuccessful login attempts.
Following these steps, you can easily fix Qbwin.Log:Lvl_Error. If you feel you are stuck somewhere, please call QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will be happy to help you.