QuickBooks error 6010, 100 can be annoying and prominent, so as to get rid of this QBSsolved has tried to provide some basic ways to fix this error.
Solution 1: By restarting quickBooks Database server manager.
- First of all you have to go to QuickBooks data server manager.
- Second, Scan your company files.
- Then, click on all programs from the start option.
- Next, you have to open QuickBooks and then reach the QuickBooks data server manager.
- Select the option of Scan folders.
- If there are no folders in it, then select the option of add folders.
- Finally select to scan the files.
Now you can login to your company files and Error code-6010 is resolved.
Method 2: By restoring the company file.
- Go to the folders in which your company files are saved.
- Search for the files with .QBW extension.
- Right-Click on that file and then select the option of COPY.
- Reach to the desktop screen and Paste the file there by again clicking right and selecting the PASTE option.
- Next, hold ctrl+key together it will open QuickBooks and simultaneously it will redirect you to NO COMPANY FILE
- Therein, click on Open or restore an existing Company.
Now, you can try to open the company file, the issue must have been resolved now.
Method 3: By selecting single user mode.
- First, you have to sign in as an administrator on your computer.
- Open Task manager after pressing ctrl+shift+esc.
- Select users.
- Select and highlight each and every QuickBooks process.
- Then select the option of END TASK in the multi-user mode.
- You can now open the company file.
Method 4: Renaming the files with .ND extension.
- For this, you will have to search all the files having .ND extension.
- Now, you have to locate the files which have error 6010.
- After finding these files, individually right click on each file, and select the option of rename from the drop-down list.
- For renaming add .OLD in the end of each file.
Method 5: By blocking multi-user mode.
- From the QuickBooks file menu option, go to Utilities and select the option of ‘Stop hosting multi-user access.
- Then close your QuickBooks desktop and open it again.
- Then reach to program settings and then turn off the Internet monitor feature for a while.
- Then restart your computer.
- If your system has ESET NOD 32 as an anti-virus application, then rename the file by adding .OLD extension.
Method 6 : Reinstalling QuickBooks.
- For reinstalling QuickBooks, go to Start and then hover to the control panel.
- From the program select the option to Uninstall a program.
- Go to QuickBooks and uninstall this software.
- Now, you can download the QuickBooksClean install tool and run it.
- Then, you can choose the version of QuickBooks which you want to install and continue to download it.
- Then follow the on-screen steps to install it,
- Now, you can smoothly access QuickBooks
Hopefully, all your queries associated with the error 6010, 100 have now been fixed. But, if you continue to face error 6010 and you dont know how to fix it. You dont have to worry. Call QBSsolved at +1 (888)910 1619 and our Technical support team will help you to fix all your issues related to error 6010.
QuickBooks is a complete application which provides all the accounting resolutions to all your business needs. It is one single platform which allows you to create and maintain records, keep records of transactions and payroll. But, sometimes it encounters many errors which eventually affects your work. QuickBooks error 6010 is usually encountered when you try to install QuickBooks. In this article we will discuss the causes and symptoms of error 6010,100. And, we will also tell you some basic solutions by which you can fix errors 6010,100.
The reasons for the occurrence of Error 6010,100 are:
- QuickBooks and .TLG file got disconnected from .ND file.
- QuickBook registry file may have been deleted by the registry-optimizing application.
- QuickBooks may be getting blocked from reaching network and system resources by anti-virus programs like by ESET NOD32.
- The company files may not be saved on the server.
- QuickBooks is running without admin permissions.
Symptoms of Error 6010 are:
- A message displaying error 6010 occurs on screen.
- You can not access any company file.
- Company file not operational in host computer,