QuickBooks accounting software is a dynamic platform to carry out financial tasks associated with your business. QuickBooks is laced with several one such feature is payroll services. Payroll services allows its users to generate pay slips etc. But there are times when you might see certain errors in the QuickBooks payroll services.
What is QuickBooks Error 15263?
QuickBooks payroll error 15263 is one such error which affects payroll services of the QuickBooks. QuickBooks error 15263 can occur due to update failure of QuickBooks or payroll services. QuickBooks error 15263 is likely to come up while trying to download the new update for QuickBooks payroll. For technical assistance and get it solved from professional QuickBooks Error support team at 1-888-910-1619.
Reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 15263
Some of the most common reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 15263:
- Incorrect internet settings
- Operating systems are outdated.
- Drivers that are installed in the system are corrupted.
- Downloading has been done through an untrusted website.
- Software files might be corrupt.
- Internet explorer is outdated.
- Internet configuration is not correct resulting in QuickBooks error 15623.
- Firewall restrictions on Quickbooks.
What are the ways to get rid of QuickBooks error 15263?
Method 1: Restoring the settings of Internet explorer.
- Close currently running QuickBooks application.
- Open internet explorer.
- Reach its menu and click on tools followed by internet options.
- Now, you need to click on the advanced tabs.
- Herein, click on restore advanced settings.
- Click on done.
Method 2: Making IE the default browser.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Reach the gear icon and then to the internet options.
- Reach the programs tab.
- Click on make default.
- Click Apply and move to the advanced button.
- Select the option of Restore advanced settings option.
- From the settings, reach the security field.
- Also, proceed to uncheck the option “Do not save encrypted pages to disk”.
- Select the option Use TLS 1.2
- Also, you must delete the temporary internet data files and press Delete.
- From the LAN settings, select the option of LAN settings.
- Check the option of Automatically Detect settings and also you should umark the Proxy servers, press OK.
Method 3: Checking date and time
- QuickBooks error 15263 can also occur due to wrong date and time
- Reach the bottom right corner of the system.
- Click on the time icon.
- Open the date and time windows.
- Choose the correct time and date.
- Go to the change time zone and select the correct time zone.
Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5
Method 4: Checking cipher length.
- Open Internet explorer.
- Type https://www.intuit.com in the search bar.
- Next, click on the alt key and then click on properties.
- Reach the connection tab and then find the number before the ‘bit encryption’.
- If you see the cipher length less than 128 bits, it means Internet explorer is not with the 18- bit encryption.
Method 5: Adding QuickBooks in exception list of firewall
- Open the windows start menu, and move to the option of windows firewall from the search panel.
- On the new window, go to the Windows firewall option.
- Select the advanced settings and then to the inbound rules
- You need to right-click the inbound rules, reach the New rule option.
- You need to repeat these steps for creating outbound rules also.
- Select the program and move to the browse option.
- Opt for the option “This program path”, and press Next.
- You will see a list of executable files for QB.
- Click on allow the connection and Press NEXT
Perhaps, these troubleshooting methods helped you in payroll error 15263.but, if you are still finding any issue, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you to fix all your issues.