You may encounter various errors in QuickBooks, while working on QuickBooks. These errors may hamper your workflow with the QuickBooks. One such error is QuickBooks error code C=47.
When does QuickBooks Error code C=47 occur?
Occurrence 1: When you try to email a Payment receipt: A Message is received stating -An error has occurred in QuickBooks’ Restart QuickBooks.
Occurrence 2: Error occurs every time payment is posted to customers.
It does not go back even after restarting.
Occurrence 3: You may get this error in QuickBooks payroll 2018.
What is the QuickBooks Error code C=47?
This error generally occurs when QuickBooks desktop is not able to find a transaction file while a report is being run, or when QuickBooks file is opened.
It may also happen when a record changes on the transaction in the company file or during editing a transaction. It may also happen while a transaction is removed from a report or report-like feature.
What causes Error Code C=47?
There must be some problem with the settings of the internet explorer settings for the secured sites, which might be preventing you from updating payroll. It might also not allow you to perform payroll related tasks.
Malware or Virus attack
Sometimes there might be a malware or a virus that may be causing this error.
If there is damage in the data of the QuickBooks company file. This may prevent you from performing the necessary action on the transaction of the company file.
QuickBooks application may not be updated to the latest version available.
Error code C=47 can be fixed by the analysing the causes for occurrence of this error.
Method 1: When there is some problem with the Internet settings.
To fix this error, You need to Configure Internet Explorer Settings to work with the QuickBooks application.
Method 2: When there is malware or virus attack.
If your system shows an error message which reads as “ Error while loading of \3\LXCRtime.dII”. In this case you need to scan your system for virus infection. This can be done using any anti-virus scan as it will help in removing all the junk from your system.
Method 3: When Data is damaged.
Step 1) By running the ‘Rebuild Data’ utility.
- For this, you need to go to the file menu.
- Then reach for the utilities.
- Then you have to click on the ‘Rebuild data’.
- In the QuickBooks information window that appears, and then click on OK.
- There will be a prompt on the window for the backup, you need to click on OK.
- When the message pops up stating that ‘Rebuild has completed, you have to click on OK.
Step 2) Running the Verify utility.
- You have to go to the file menu and go to Utilities.
- You need to Click on Verify Data,
- If no problem is detected in your company file, then you have to click OK.
- You can now continue to use your company file.
- And, if some issue is detected, a prompt will appear to rebuild the data now or view errors.
Method 4 : When QuickBooks is not updated.
- You need to check with the updates which are available with the QuickBooks.
- Once you have updated QuickBooks, then you need to practice to resort to the lists.
- It will help in repairing the different issues that may have arose in QuickBooks file.
- For resorting the lists:
- You need to go to the Lists option.
- Then, you have to select the Chart of Accounts.
- Now, you need to reach to the View menu and then click on the Re-sort list.
- On the screen which appears, you will see the select item lists.
- You have to make the changes and then check the item list.
- Once you are done with the resorting, you have to close the QuickBooks.
- Now, you need to restart your PC.
This post highlighted all the issues associated with the QuickBooks Error code C=47 and also provided with the basic troubleshooting for this error. If you feel that, you need more assistance, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you in fixing all your issues.