Fixing any error becomes very important, Error 15215 can be fixed by the below-mentioned methods:
Solution 1: Rebooting the computer:
- The very first method that can be used to fix this error is rebooting your system.
- Restarting the system can help you to fix many errors. And, if the error still
- Persists you should close all the background applications.
Solution 2: Running QuickBooks desktop as the window’s administrator.
- Running QuickBooks as a windows administrator allows QuickBooks to take priority over other apps in the operating system. To do so:
- First, you need to close QuickBooks desktop program.
- Make a right click on the Desktop icon of QuickBooks.
- Now, choose the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Click on yes, when you see ‘Would you want to let this program make modifications to your computer’ message.
Solution 3: Verifying use TLS 1.0 is checked.
- You need to first close the QuickBooks windows.
- Now open Internet explorer and click on Tools followed by the internet option.
- Now, hover to the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- And after selecting ‘Advanced settings’ go to alternatives “ Use TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 choices,
- From these options you need to select TLS 1.0 and uncheck TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
- Next, you will have to reboot your system and download the updates.
Solution 4: Restarting windows in Selective start-up.
- After closing the QuickBooks, go to the ‘Run’ option.
- You may locate ‘Run’ option differently in different windows-
For windows XP- Go to start>> Run icon.
For windows 7 and Vista- Start icon>> All programs >> accessories>> Run.
For windows 8 and 10- Press Windows+R and Run tab will pop up.
- Next, type MSCONFIG in the Run tab.
- It will open ‘system configuration utility’.
- Select the option of “Selective startup” and then clear the Load startups object.
- Click OK to save these changes.
- Restart your system and then open QuickBooks and get the most current tax table.
- Again, follow the first 4 steps to go back to “system configuration utility”, if you have downloaded the current tax table.
- Select the checkbox of ‘Normal startup’ and press OK.
- Again restart your system.
Solution 5: Manually installing the updates.
- First, go to “update QuickBooks to the latest release” and make sure that the product is selected.
- Now, then click on ‘change option’ and then, go to QuickBooks product’.
- Select the ‘update options’ and save it wherever you want it to save.
- Go to ‘save options’ and locate the file which was downloaded.
- Install it by making a double clicking on it.
- Restart the windows, once the installation is done.
I believe that payroll error 15215 is now fixed. But still, if the problem persists you can contact QBSsolved’s professionals at +1(888) 910 1619 and our professionals experts will help you to fix all your issues.
All your accounting and finance tasks are made easy with Quickbooks. You can create and send invoices. It also allows you to maintain and manage your payroll taks. But, all these tasks become difficult when any error strikes QuickBooks. One such error is payroll error 15215. Handling this error can be a very tiring task. Considering this, I will familiarize you with payroll error 15215.
Some of the symptoms of Error 1215 are:
- It repeatedly crashes the entire application.
- Computers may get corrupted repeatedly when you run the exact same program.
- ‘Unable to verify digital signature’ – this message might get flashed on the screen.
- Computers may run slowly and also it may won’t respond to some of your commands.
- Your desktop may freeze for a couple of seconds.
Various reasons that can cause Error 15215 are:
- Corrupt or imperfect setup of QuickBooks.
- Windows might have got corrupted due to malware or virus.
- Virus may have affected payroll program files.
- QuickBooks payroll related field might have got deleted by another application.
- Insecure internet connection might be preventing payroll downloads.