You can use any of the given solutions for fixing the QuickBooks unable to create Accountant’s Copy error.
Check the Name of the Company Files for Special Characters:
- For this, make a right click on the file option in the QuickBooks.
- Then choose the option of sharing and security option.
- Then select the option of permission from the dialog box that appears.
- Next, you have to select the option of ADD BROWSE.
- At last, try to create the accountant’s copy, and make sure to not use any strange characters.
Try to update the QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release, this may fix this error.
- Service of accountant file transfer is compatible only with 2017, 2018 and 2019 versions of desktop. So you should make sure that your QuickBooks is updated to the latest version.
Try to reduce the size of the company file as the error may also arise due to the larger size of the file.
- You can reduce the size of the company file by creating the portable version of the company file.
- This is the compact version of the company file that is easy to send.
- You can also save and send the QBX/QBY accountant file transfer service.
The company file might be damaged, so you can try to fix this by doctor’s tool or by restoring the company file from the Backup.
- This tool is designed to resolve all the sorts of errors related to company file and network connectivity.
A few things to be noted while creating the Error Related to Accountant Copy:
- When you have saved the accountant’s copy, QuickBooks will display “Account changes pending” in the title bar and it will continue to remain there until you include the changes back from the Accountant.
- Note that if you remove the restrictions before the accountant sends back the changes, you won’t be able to include any adjustments made by the accountant.
What are the limitations of the QuickBooks?
You should be aware of the limitations on the things which you can adjust with the Accountant’s copy file. For instance, you cannot edit, add, void or delete payroll, sales, orders or transfer of funds between the accounts.
Creating the Error Related to Accountant Copy.
You can create an accountant’s copy by the simple steps mentioned above, whenever your accountant asks for the copy of your company file.
How can you remove the Error Related to Accountant Copy?
Removing the accountant’s copy restriction on QuickBooks desktop is done when your accountant asks to send the accountant’s copy or the company file. By removing the restrictions on accountant’s copy means to void the initial accountant’s copy that was made initially. And, to do so, the company file should not be damaged. And to do so to make sure to create a backup of the company file:
- Go to the file menu and then select the company file.
- Then select the option of the Accountant’s copy and then click on option of Client Activities.
- Click on the tab of remove Restrictions.
- And then click on YES, on the dialog that appears stating that remove the accountant’s Copy restrictions and then hit OK.
Hope this article resolves the issue regarding the accountant’s copy in QuickBooks desktop. If you are still unable to fix this issue, you can call QBSsolved at +1 (888) 910 1619 and our experts will help you to fix all your issues.
Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy
QuickBooks is meant to help businesses in their accounting work. It has some fabulous features that help its users manage finances. QuickBooks accountant’s copy is a version of the company file that can be used to prepare for the changes to data. You can revert the changes you made into your company file, if you are ready to adjust your QuickBooks accountant transfer file.
But sometimes you may encounter the error ‘QuickBooks unable to create accountant’s copy’, when you try to create an accountant’s copy. This error is associated with the folder where the company file is stored. You may not know how to fix this error. In this article we will tell you about the causes of this error and will provide you the ways to fix this error.
What leads to Error Related to Accountant Copy?
- QuickBooks desktop may require an update.
- Company files may be damaged.
- Your computer may be facing issues of slow network connection.
- Firewall may be interrupting the upload.
- You may be getting a long dash in MS words and copying it in the notes may be causing the issue.
- The size of the QBW file may be 200MB or greater than that.
- There may be some problem in sending the data to the server.
- The error may also arise when you try to send the accountant’s copy with the file transfer.