QuickBooks offers a huge set of services like payroll services, managing reports and records. Such magnificent features help businesses in their accounting and finance works. For such a software which is used on such a large scale by thousands of organizations, it sometimes becomes very hard for QuickBooks to maintain its server all the time. QuickBooks releases its update regularly so that all its users get the best experience. But, it may experience few errors like Error code C=387. This error may be because of a corrupted registry entry, it may also arise due to template issues of invoices.
Causes of QuickBooks Error code C=387:
- There may be a malware attack on the system.
- Trojan or virus may have caused the breakdown of the firewall.
- Multiple instances of improper shutdown of the system due to power failure or breakdowns etc.
- There may be an application being corrupt which must be hampering several operations.
- Some software, applications, drivers etc may be installed improperly which may lead to invalid entries on the system which may cause issues under windows written accounts.
- Some necessary files may have gotten deleted from the system or they might be some files in the host system.
You can fix this error by the following methods:
Solution 1: Refreshing the system and creating an invoice.
- To fix this error, from the top of the menu bar, go to Customers option and then select the option to create invoices option.
- Next, you need to select a template from the upper right corner of the invoice.
- You need to fill details such as Customer, item and amount in the template ( this information will be deleted).
- Now, from the upper left corner of the invoice, click on the Save button, next you have click on the Delete button.
Solution 2: Fixing the QuickBooks via repair tool.
- First, you need to download the repair tool from the manufacturer’s website.
- Double click on the Software’s icon, after downloading from the repair tool and then install the program.
- Once downloading is done, you have to click on ‘Start Scan’, it will start scanning your system for any error present in the QuickBooks.
- Next, you have to make a click on “Next” icon and then click on ‘Repair now’/
- Finally , you need to reboot the PC to make the changes come into effect.
Solution 3: Fixing the template Error by random checking.
- You need to go to the list of templates which are inactive.
- You need to select the template one by one and then click on the open form.
- Continue this step, unless an error shows up and then you have to close the form.
- After selecting the template which is having an error, edit it, so that it does not have any error.
Solution 4: Fixing with the re-image repair tool.
- Start with the downloading re-image repair tool and save it to the location from where it can be easily accessed.
- Reaching to this location, make a click on this file.
- Install this by following the onscreen steps.
- When this program is launched, you will see a Welcome screen, uncheck the box which appears, it will start with the automatic scan of the system.
- Once the preliminary scan is done, it will show you the areas which are damaged or having issues.
- Click on the Start repair option and finally reboot your system.
Solution 5: Running Rebuild data Utility.
- You can also fix this error by running the ‘Rebuild data utility’ by going to the file tab form the top.
- Now, you need to choose the Utility option from the dropdown.
- Next, you will have to choose the rebuild data option.
- Once the rebuild is complete, you need to click OK.
These solutions will help you to clear Error code=387. If you feel that you are stuck somewhere, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619.