With QuickBooks your accounting data is organized on the cloud, you can track your sales. This software also helps you in creating and sending invoices. Further QuickBooks come up with various features that help you to know how your business is doing at any time. Moreover, you don’t need any financial expert to use this software. However, despite all these features, QuickBooks may encounter several errors. QuickBooks Error code C=212 is one of them and this error is associated with the damage in the data of the QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks Error code C=212?
QuickBooks Error code C=212 is a C series error which is associated with the data damage. This error is usually seen when there exists some damaged transaction or components within the QuickBooks. With the QuickBooks error C= 212, you will see an error message stating “error 212: Error: Verify Name: Invalid rep. Rcrd = 450 Ref = 4 “
What causes QuickBooks Error code C=212?
- Using QuickBooks data files in the later versions of the QuickBooks.
- Damaged data files can cause this error.
- QuickBooks transactions are damaged or corrupted.
How to fix QuickBooks error Code C=212?
Method 1: Updating QuickBooks.
- For updating the QuickBooks to the latest release, you need to reach the Help menu.
- From this menu, you need to click on the Update Now tab.
- From this window choose the updates which you need to download and then you have to click on Get updates.
- Once the updates are downloaded, you have to restart the QuickBooks
Method 2: Verifying and Rebuilding the Data
- For fixing QuickBooks error C=212:
- You need to verify the data from the ‘Verify data’ tab which is there in the Utilities tab of the file menu.
- After this tool finishes verification of the data issue, you have to reach for the rebuild data option.
- Once the rebuilding process is done, restart the system.
Method 3: use file doctor tool.
- In order to fix this error, you have to first download the QuickBooks tool hub from the Intuit website.
- Install the QuickBooks tool hub and move ahead to open it from the desktop.
- Choose the company file issues.
- Proceed to QuickBooks file doctor tool.
I hope this Error is now fixed. If you still face any issue, you can reach out to the QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you in fixing this error.