With QuickBooks you accounting data is organized on the cloud, you can track your sales. This software also helps you in creating and sending invoices. It also helps you to know how your business is doing at any time. Moreover, you don’t need any financial expert to use this software. However, despite all these features, QuickBooks may encounter several errors. Error code C=212 is one of them.
What is QuickBooks Error code C=212?
Error code C=212 is a C series error which is associated with the data damage.
What causes QuickBooks Error C=212?
- Using data files in the later versions.
- Damaged data files.
To fix the error, try these troubleshooting:
Method 1: Updating QuickBooks.
- For updating the QuickBooks to the latest release, you need to reach the Help menu.
- From this menu, you need to click on the Update Now tab.
- From this window choose the updates which you need to download and then you have to click on Get updates.
- Once the updates are downloaded, you have to restart the QuickBooks.
Method 2: Verifying and Rebuilding the Data
- For fixing this error, you need to verify the data from the ‘Verify data’ tab which is there in the Utilities tab of the file menu.
- After this tool finishes verification of the data issue, you have to reach for the rebuild data option.
- Once the rebuilding process is done, restart the system.
Method 3: use file doctor tool.
- In order to fix this error, you have to first download the QB file doctor tool from the manufacturer’s website.
- After downloading it you need to install it from the Downloads list.
- Once installation is finished, you have to run this tool and click on the Repair Now tab.
I hope this Error is now fixed. If you still face any issue, you can reach out to the QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you in fixing this error.