QuickBooks is an accounting software with great features like creating invoices, maintaining records, creating reports. These features help in boosting your business. QuickBooks need access to your storage for continuous working. Memory issues can cause some errors in it. For instance, Error code C=339. It happens when your memory is full and it does not allow you to send messages across QuickBooks.
What causes QuickBooks error code C=339?
- Low storage on your system.
- Damaged company file.
To fix this error, you can go across the below mentioned methods:
- Cleaning some disk space for QuickBooks desktop.
- For cleaning the disk space, you need to go to the Windows Start menu.
- When the search bar appears, type ‘File Explorer’ in it.
- From the navigation bar which appears, go to the My computer option.
- You need to make a right click on the hard drive ( Usually the C: drive).
- Now, hover down to the tab of Properties.
- Here you can see how much free space is available in your windows.
- Now you need to make some space in the hard drive.
- Repairing company file by rebuilding the data tool
- Reach to the file menu in the QuickBooks, and then you have to hover the Utilities and then select the option of Rebuild data option.
- Let this tool repair your file.
- Once this tool finished repairing, click on OK.
Hopefully, the QuickBooks Error code C=339 is now fixed. If you are still facing any issue you can reach back to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of technical support will help you in fixing all your issues.