Accounting software QuickBooks is a magnificent software for creating and sending professional GST invoices. QuickBooks allows you to track your sales, create invoices and supplier bills etc. It also helps you in importing the transactions by using bank connect. To keep the software working smoothly, the new updates and features are continuously rolled out. Despite all these features, QuickBooks encounters several errors, which affect its working and does not let you use its features. One of the errors which QuickBooks usually encounters is Error code C=21.
What is QuickBooks error Code C=21?
QuickBooks error code C=21 is a C series error. Accordingly, error code C=21 indicates that a registry code can not be found. This error occurs when you try to install or use an integrated QuickBooks PDF converter. This is a driver licensed by Intuit. This error is a part of a long series of similar errors which are related with printing to a PDF using the integrated driver.
Why does Error code C=21 arise?
This error usually arrives due to:
- Missing registry code entry.
- Corrupted QuickBooks PDF converter.
To fix error code C=21, you can follow the below mentioned ways:
Method 1: Re-installing the QuickBooks PDF converter.
For installing the PDF converter again, you need to first delete the existing PDF converter.
- To delete the PDF converter, you have to login to the windows as Administrator and then you have to open the Printers and faxes.
- In the option of Printers and Faxes, you have to search for QuickBooks PDF converter.
- Then after selecting this icon, you have to make a right click on it and select delete.
- And the PDF converter will now be deleted.
Now, for downloading the PDF converter, you have to follow these steps:
- The very first step is to make a right click on the QuickBooks and then you have to choose the tab of ‘Properties’.
- In the tab of properties, you need to select the option of ‘Find target’ , this will open the window explorer.
- Now, you have to make a double click on the ‘Install application’ or at the “exe”.
- Once the installation is done, click on OK.
- After this you have to go to the windows start option and then choose the “run” option.
- In this field you have to type Control printers.
- This will open the ‘Printers and faxes’ tab.
- Next step is to right click on ‘Amyuni Document converter’ and go to the option of Rename.
- You have to then rename it as per the QuickBooks version which is installed in your PC and finally press Enter.
Method 2:Using QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool.
- For fixing error C=21, you have to download the QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool.
- Once downloaded, you need to install Print and PDF repair tools by simply going to the list of downloads and selecting this item and following the onscreen steps to install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you need to run this tool and this will find all the issues associated with the PDF converter and will fix them.
If you feel you need more assistance, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619. QBSsolved provides the best accounting solutions to you. Our skilled and reliable technicians are available round the clock to help you with all the issues you face.