You can fix error 6000,301 by below-mentioned troubleshooting processes:
QuickBooks Error 6000 301 – Repairing the QuickBooks desktop
QuickBooks gives enough of the application to be stored over your computer and also related excel files are needed to be saved. Thus it is necessary files which are of no use or have got corrupted.
You can remove the QuickBooks error by this simple procedure:
- Either go to start or windows
- Then open the control panel.
- In the control tab, click on programs tab.
- Then, Click program and features in the program tab.
- Select QuickBooks and then click on Uninstall.
- Next, click on the “NEXT” tab, when the QB installation window appears.
- Click on the Radio button next to the Repair icon and then click Next and then select Repair.
- Finally, click on the finish icon.
Updating the QuickBooks Software.
- Please make sure that your QuickBooks is updated to the latest version and if it is not updated, then we would recommend you to please update it.
- After updating QuickBooks, you can now access your company file.
Renaming QB .ND files
- For this, you will have to first open the folder which is having the company file.
- Just check the file with the same name as the QuickBooks file but with the extension .tlg and .nd and .dsu.
- Make a right-click on each file and rename and add the word .OLD to each of them.
- This will help you to rebuild the company data files.
QuickBooks file doctor
- First, download the QuickBooks file tool and then scan the error files. For this, just follow these simple steps:
- Download QuickBooks file doctor and then make a double click on .exe, it will install the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Then, search for its icon in the taskbar, if it is not automatically open.
- Once you open QuickBooks file doctor, find the company file form the drop-down list. If you don’t find the file there, you can find it by entering its name in the browse button.
- Select the option of both damaged and network connectivity.
- Enter the admin login credentials, when prompted.
- Choose the host or workstation system accordingly, depending which system has the file saved.
Let the diagnosis process finish.
Solution 5: Disabling the encrypted software.
You must disable all the encrypted software which are run by the third party encryption software.
You can follow the above-mentioned methods to fix the QuickBooks Error -6000,301. However, if you are unable to avert this error, you can reach out to QBS solved at +1 (888) 910 1619. And, our support team will assist you in fixing all your issues.