While working on the QuickBooks you may sometimes encounter delivery errors- QuickBooks unable to create the data to send. QuickBooks usually encounter this issue while attempting to send an invoice. A message pops up on the screen stating “Delivery error: Please update company email in settings”. QuickBooks unable to create the data to send error may appear again even if you update the settings and when you retry to send the invoice.
QuickBooks is unable to create the data to send 2014
QuickBooks is one of the most reliable software for accounting works, which is used worldwide on a large level in all the businesses. It has features to generate invoices, create reports and maintain transaction records. You can transfer the data, company files etc. But, sometimes QuickBooks is not able to create the data to send. This error does not let you create any data which you wish to send to some other sources. It can occur due to technical issues in QuickBooks or damaged QuickBooks file or component may also cause this difficulty. Sometimes, not setting the email preferences may also result in not being able to create data to send. This error can be really very frustrating as it affects your work.
Various reasons for the occurrence of the ‘unable to create the data to send’ error are:
- Email preferences set incorrectly.
- MAP132.dll file is damaged.
- QuickBooks being used as administrator.
- QuickBooks installation may be damaged.
- Outlook may be open in the background.
- Probably Outlooks may be open in the background, while sending the email through the QuickBooks.
This error can be resolved by one of the following methods:
Method 1: Checking your internet Explorer email preferences.
- First of all you need to close your QuickBooks software.
- Then, you have to open the internet explorer.
- From the tools icon, go to settings menu and then go to internet options.
- Now, select the programs tab and then choose the option of set programs.
- Now, choose your default programs and then select the email services which you want to use.
- Then, select the option of APPLY and then click on OK.
Method 2: Repairing your MAPl132.dll
- You need to first restart your computer.
- Next, open your Microsoft word and then you have to create a new document in it.
- Now, choose the file menu and then Send and then select the Email as PDF attachment.
Method 3: Editing the admin privileges
- First you have to close the QuickBooks desktop.
- Now go to the start menu.
- In the search box type QuickBooks and then make a right click on the icon of the QuickBooks and then select the open file location.
- Right click on the QuickBooks.exe file in the folder and select properties.
- Now select the compatibility tab.
- Now uncheck this program as administrator.
- Click on Apply and then OK.
You can also fix this error by clean install QuickBooks tool.
All these basic troubleshooting can help you fix the error associated with not able to create data to send. But, if you are still stuck somewhere, Don’t Panic!!! QBSsolved can help you to fix this error, all you have to do is call us at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you to fix this issue.