QuickBooks is one of the most reliable software for accounting works, which is used worldwide on a large level in all businesses. It has features to generate invoices, create reports and maintain transaction records. You can transfer the data, company files etc. But, sometimes QuickBooks Unable to create data to send. This error does not let you create any data which you wish to send to some other sources. It can occur due to technical issues in QuickBooks or damaged QuickBooks file or component may also cause this difficulty. Sometimes, not setting the email preferences may also result in not being able to create data to send. This error can be really very frustrating as it affects your work.
What is QuickBooks Unable to create data to send?
While working on the QuickBooks you may sometimes encounter delivery errors- QuickBooks unable to create the data to send. QuickBooks usually encounter this issue while attempting to send an invoice. A message pops up on the screen stating “Delivery error: Please update company email in settings”. QuickBooks unable to create the data to send error may appear again even if you update the settings and when you retry to send the invoice.
What causes QuickBooks Unable to create data to send?
- Email preferences set incorrectly.
- MAP132.dll file is damaged.
- QuickBooks being used as administrator.
- QuickBooks installation may be damaged.
- Outlook may be open in the background.
- Probably Outlooks may be open in the background, while sending the email through the QuickBooks.
Before fixing QuickBooks unable to create data to send error, fix the following:
- Delete the temporary internet files and website files.
- Reset the router by pressing the reset button if you are facing connectivity issues.
- Update the internet connection in the internet explorer.
- Also the QuickBooks payroll and tax tables should be updated to the latest release.
- Ensure that you restart the computer if the below mentioned methods do not work in fixing QuickBooks unable to create data to send error.
How to fix QuickBooks Unable to create data to send?
Method 1: Checking your internet Explorer email preferences.
- First of all you need to close your QuickBooks software.
- Then, you have to open the internet explorer.
- From the tools icon, go to settings menu and then go to internet options.
- Now, select the programs tab and then choose the option of set programs.
- Now, choose your default programs and then select the email services which you want to use.
- Then, select the option of APPLY and then click on OK.
Method 2: Repairing your MAPl132.dll
- You need to first restart your computer.
- Next, open your Microsoft word and then you have to create a new document in it.
- Now, choose the file menu and then Send and then select the Email as PDF attachment.
Method 3: Editing the admin privileges
- First you have to close the QuickBooks desktop.
- Now go to the start menu.
- In the search box type QuickBooks and then make a right click on the icon of the QuickBooks and then select the open file location.
- Right click on the QuickBooks.exe file in the folder and select properties.
- Now select the compatibility tab.
- Now uncheck this program as administrator.
- Click on Apply and then OK.
Method 4: By installing the QuickBooks tool.
- Install QuickBooks tool hub from the intuit website.
- Open the QuickBooks tool hub from the desktop.
- Select Installation issues.
- Run QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
Method 5: Checking for the any stuck transaction
- Open QuickBooks and reach the edit tab.
- Reach to the advanced tab and choose the detail level from the filter box.
- Select Online status filter and also the online to send option
- Now, choose the posting status filter and check either option.
- Using the find option, you need to review the results and if you find any non-payroll transactions or paychecks, you need to process the transactions and delete the paychecks.
Method 6: Verifying date and time on the computer
- Open the control panel.
- Click on the clock and region option.
- Reach the date and time settings.
- Move ahead to change the time and date.
- Also, check for the time zone and select the appropriate time zone.
All these basic troubleshooting can help you fix QuickBooks Unable to create data to send error. But, if you are still stuck somewhere, Don’t Panic!!! QBSsolved can help you to fix this error, all you have to do is call us at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you to fix this issue.