Running a business is not at all easy. It needs a lot of dedication and hard work to get the success. Quickbook is one of the most powerful features. Many small and medium sized businesses use this software to a large extent.
Although QuickBooks have gained high momentum across the globe, at times you might face some technical issues and errors. QuickBooks error code 1722 is one of them. This error makes the window very slow and the PC starts to freeze at regular intervals.
What is QuickBooks Error code 1722?
QuickBooks Error code 1722 is generally encountered, it may also happen if there is any issue in the coding during the structure of software. Error 1722 is a runtime error which can be fixed by the window restore method. QuickBooks installation error 1722 is caused due to limitation while accessing the server.
With the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 1722, you will see the following message “Error 1722: There is a problem with the windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected”
Before you find the methods to resolve QuickBooks error 1722, we will walk you through the symptoms of the QuickBooks error 1722. We will also discuss the reasons for the occurrence of this error for instance Error 1722 comes up when the Microsoft.NET framework or its window get damaged.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Install Error Code 1722:
- It usually crashes the active window and also it tends to crash the active windows program.
- With this error your system may crash regularly when you try to run the same program.
- Window becomes sluggish due to Error 1722.
- You might experience a freeze in the computer.
Also Read: How can QuickBooks Error 6160 be fixed
Causes of QuickBooks Install Error Code 1722:
- Installation of QuickBooks might have damaged or it might be incomplete.
- The recent QuickBooks related modifications might have been done from the damaged windows.
- Malware and virus attacks might be corrupting the system files.
- Any program may have deleted the QuickBooks files maliciously.
- Window might have been corrupted.
Fixation methods for QuickBooks Install Error Code 1722:
QuickBooks error 1722 is a runtime error. So, it can be fixed by the following troubleshooting:
Solution 1: By using QB install diagnostic tool.
- The foremost step is to download the QuickBooks tool hub from its manufacturer website.
- Then complete its installation by reaching to the download list by pressing Ctrl+J and clicking on QuickbooksToolHub.exe file.
- Once the procedure of the installation is done, you need to make a click on the tool hub icon.
- Now, you need to visit the installation tab and make a click on QB install diagnostic tool.
- Let it get configured and then click on yes and agree to the terms of license agreement.
- Let the tool repair for the installation issues and at last reboot your system.
Solution 2: By updating the windows.
- You have to make a right click on the start tab and from here you have to click on the settings tab.
- From the option of settings, hover to the tab of Update and security.
- Then make a click on the windows update section and then you are required to make a click on ‘Check for updates’.
- Once the process of update is complete, reboot your system.
Solution 3: By using a QB repair tool.
- First of all you need to find the location of your QuickBooks file.
- When you reach the location of the file, click on the option of Select file and click on Search files option.
- You need to click on the scan file after the selection of the file for scan.
- After reaching the company button, click on the customer tab to find the customer related information.
- Now, to proceed further to click on the ‘vendor button’ and then to the employee option.
- Next, to get the repair done, click on the repair tab and click on Start.
- Once you see the completion message and then press OK.
Solution 4: By restoring the system to an early.
- Type the system restore in the search bar which is opened from the start tab and now you have to click on the enter key.
- Now you have to open the system restore tab and enter the password of the administrator.
- Now you need to follow the on screen steps in the wizard window which opens and also you have to select the restore point.
- You have to restore the system.
Solution 5: Run windows file checker.
- You have to first open the start tab and in the search box you will have to type Command and then press ctrl and shift and press enter.
- You have to press enter on the permission dialog box.
- Type sfc/scannow in the black box which appears with the blinking cursor.
- This system file checker will be scanning the error, continuing to carry out the on screen prompts.
Solution 6: By updating the QuickBooks.
- You have to close the company file and also the QuickBooks.
- Now, reach to the windows start menu and find the QB desktop and select the option of run as admin after you make a right click on its icon.
- Hover to the Help menu from the no company screen, and move to the option of ‘update QuickBooks desktop’.
- You have to choose the tab of the mark all from the option tab and save it.
- Reach the update now tab and finally select the option of Reset update.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118
Solution 7: By restarting the system in the selective startup.
- First, you will have to open the Run box by clicking on the windows+R.
- Second, it is needed to type MSCONFIG in the run box.
- From the window that opens, choose the option of Selective startup and make sure to uncheck the load startup items.
- Ultimately restart your PC.
Solution 8: Clean Installation of the QuickBooks
Since QuickBooks error 1722 can be due to damaged QuickBooks installation. Here performing QuickBooks clean installation can help in resolving this error. The steps are:
- Press windows+R together to start.
- Here in the window, type appwiz.cpl and then press OK.
- From here, select the QuickBooks version and select the uninstall option.
- Once the uninstallation is finished, you should perform a clean installation of Quickbooks.
- You need to download QuickBooks clean install tool.
- Pay attention to the onscreen steps, once the tool is installed and ready to use.
- Once the tool finishes its work, you need to reboot the system.
- You need to repair the Microsoft.net framework.
Solution 9: Updating Windows OS
Every update in Windows comes up with new features that make the overall interface user-friendly. So an update of the window might prove helpful in resolving QuickBooks error 1722. Here are the steps:
- For beginning the windows update process, click on the start tab.
- Move to the settings option.
- Now, move to the update and security tab.
- Here in, you have to tap on the windows update section followed by clicking on Check for updates tab.
QuickBooks Error 1722 which arises due to incomplete installation of QuickBooks or when the window registry is damaged can be resolved by running QuickBooks tool hub.