Like other software, QuickBooks is also prone to some technical glitches and errors. There are some glitches that can be resolved by simply rebooting. QuickBooks banking error OL 334 is also termed as banking setup and connection error. You can come across this error while bank setup and connection. The causes for this error can be poor internet connection or interruption in the internet connection. QuickBooks error reflects that there is some issue with the bank.
You can resolve QuickBooks error OL 334 by some steps mentioned here in this article. Stay tuned till the end to fix the Quick books error OL 334 quickly.
What are the factors resulting in QuickBooks error OL 334?
Here are some of the causes for Quickbooks error OL 334 to come up:
- Inactive bank account which was used for online banking in Quickbooks .
- The downloading or import performed is incorrect.
- Bank servers can be a reason for Quickbooks error OL 334.
- Internet Service providers can also be the cause.
- Windows that has been adopted is now discontinued.
- Points to remember before fixing Quickbooks error OL 334:
- Ensure that Quickbooks desktop is up to date.
- Connect with the Bank to verify the account information.
- Verify the firewall settings for fixing the error.
- Ascertain that you are using the supported Quickbooks desktop version.
Also Read: How can QuickBooks Desktop be unfreezed
Process to fix QuickBooks banking error OL 334
Here are some of the ways by which you can try to fix the Quickbooks banking error OL 334:
Process 1: Creating a new test company file.
- Select the option to create a new company file.
- Make a click on Express Start from the Quickbooks new company file option.
- Now, you should add the bank account in the test company which is newly created.
- Next, set up the account for the bank feeds.
- You should now download the bank feed transactions in order to test the account.
Also Read: Ways to resolve QuickBooks Error code 6154
Process 2: Run the account setup using Ctrl Key.
- To start, you should create a backup of the Quickbooks company file.
- Once done, you must find the inactive account in the Quickbooks file.
- Next, you should deactivate the account for online services.
- To end the process, you should run the bank feeds setup followed by pressing the ctrl key.
Process 3: Deactivate all accounts.
- You will get an option as a Chart of accounts.
- You should select the option- Include inactive.
- Further, you should click on deactivate bank feeds.
Process 4: Enabling TLS 1.2 Security
- Open the internet Explorer 11.
- Make sure that you have the latest Quickbooks on your computer.
- Reach the Gear icon.
- From the internet option, move to the advanced tab.
- Move down in the security option followed by unchecking the Use TLS 1.0 and Use TLS1.2 option.
- Click on Apply and Ok.
- Reboot the system to complete the process.
Also Read: Learn to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1335
Process 5: Create a new account and merge accounts.
- In the Quickbooks , right click and choose the Edit option.
- Then, you need to highlight the account name.
- Reach the copy option and type asterisk (*) at the end of the account name.
- Click on Bank feeds settings.
- Click on Deactivate all online services options.
- Click on Save and Close.
- From the chart of Accounts, create a new account.
- Close and reopen the company file.
- Reach the charts of accounts and move to the edit option.
- Remove the asterisk (*) from the account.
- Select the account followed by saving and closing it.
- Click Yes on the prompt.
- Finally, download the transactions.
Also Read: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 1712?
I am positive that the steps mentioned above were helpful in resolving Quickbooks error OL 334. In case the error 334 still bothers you, feel free to reach out to QuickBooks Support QBS Solved at +1(888) 910 1619.