Inuit’s QuickBooks is the best accounting software known worldwide for bookkeeping and accounting services. QuickBooks has revolutionised the methods to perform accounting, bookkeeping and payroll associated with your business. Further, QuickBooks is used for tracking sales and managing finances.
Despite being the best accounting software, QuickBooks is sometimes affected by certain errors that include QuickBooks error code 6154.
What is QuickBooks error 6154?
QuickBooks error 6154 is most likely to occur with the message :
|Error 6154 occurred when QuickBooks company file was not open or QuickBooks unable to open specified folder or file.|
With the occurrence of QuickBooks error 6154, you will not be able to open any of the company files present as the system will have problems connecting with the company file. For technical assistance and get it solved from professional QuickBooks Error support team at 1-888-910-1619.
This results in QuickBooks’ inability to access any particular folder or file.
What are the reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks error code 6154?
Let us see some of the most prominent reasons that result in the occurrence of the QuickBooks error code 6154:
- QuickBooks company file or folder is corrupt.
- You are not logged in as an admin to the QuickBooks.
- You are not logged in as an admin to the computer.
- Wrong file path or incorrect folder path.
- The file is missing or its location is not correct.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error PS058?
What are the methods to fix QuickBooks error code 6154?
Here are some of the simplest methods by which you can resolve QuickBooks error code 6154:
Solution 1: Login as Admin to the computer.
- The first step is to restart your computer.
- Next, you must login as the system administrator to your computer.
- Once you login as admin, you will get the permission to access the folder having the QuickBooks company file.
Solution 2: Syncing files to the computer’s hard drive.
- Login as system admin to the computer.
- Next, you need to sync the files or folders present in your C:\Drive using the sync now option.
Solution 3: Resetting Sync Manager
- Login as system administrator.
- Next, you need to move all your company files followed by resetting the sync manager.
- Once this is done, you should move the folder from the previous location to some other folder in the system.
- Start with browsing your computer followed by choosing a new location for the file.
- You need to make a new folder in the newly selected location.
- Reset sync manager and for this:
- Reach the QuickBooks’ help menu.
- Choose Manage Data Sync and click the Reset Sync Manager tab.
- You should provide your user ID and password.
- Finally, you must permit the sync manager to complete the first sync.
I am positive that the methods discussed above to resolve QuickBooks error code 6154 are helpful in fixing this error. If you need more help to get rid of QuickBooks error 6154, feel free to connect with the experts of QuickBooks Support QBS Solved at +1(888) 910 1619.
How to Fix QuickBooks error 6177 permanently