QuickBooks is a software widely used for financial management that has helped millions of small and large-sized businesses in their accounting and financial management that is the part of your business.
What is QuickBooks Error 15221?
QuickBooks error code 15221 is an error that comes up while updating the QuickBooks. Incorrect internet explorer configuration is the main reason for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 15221.
What are the causes for QuickBooks error 15221?
- Internet Explorer configuration
- Digital signature is not compatible with the browser.
- System security program or firewall setting has blocked QuickBooks updates.
- QuickBooks data files are corrupt.
Also Read: Learn to resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193
What are the ways to fix QuickBooks error code 15221?
Solution 1: Perform QuickBooks clean installation
- From the control panel, you should select QuickBooks from programs and features option.
- Move ahead to uninstall the QuickBooks.
- Open the QuickBooks clean install utility.
- Select the version of the QuickBooks.
- Once this is done, restart the system.
- Reinstall the QuickBooks.
Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5
Solution 2: Editing Internet Explorer option.
- Access the Internet Explorer.
- Move to the tool’s icon.
- Select Internet options and move ahead to the security tab.
- Here, select the trusted sites and make a click on the site cycle.
- You should add the following websites to the list of trusted websites:
- Once you add these websites, shutdown the windows.
- Click apply followed by OK.