Small and medium sized businesses are getting benefited by QuickBooks in their accounting tasks. QuickBooks is the most efficient software that has changed the way accounting and bookkeeping is done. QuickBooks has simplified the business operations. Over the years QuickBooks has gained ample popularity but it is also prone to errors. QuickBooks error 15103.
What is QuickBooks error 15103?
QuickBooks error 15103 is a payroll error in QuickBooks that majorly happens while trying to download QuickBooks desktop update. You might also see this error while updating QuickBooks payroll services. For fixing QuickBooks error 15103, it is important to find the reasons for the occurrence of this error. You can get in touch with our tech support team using our dedicated support line +1(888) 910 1619.
Reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 15103
There can be a number of reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 15103. Some of the main reasons of the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 15103 are:
- Incorrect configuration of internet Explorer.
- QuickBooks might not be able to verify the digital signature.
- Network connectivity might be poor.
- QuickBooks installation is not complete.
- Windows registry is damaged.
What are the ways to get QuickBooks error 15103?
Let us go through some of the methods to fix QuickBooks error 15103:
Solution 1: Perform QuickBooks clean installation
- To start with you need to uninstall QuickBooks desktop. For this:
- Go to the control panel.
- Select Programs and features.
- From here, choose QuickBooks.
- Uninstall QuickBooks.
- Now, download and uninstall QuickBooks clean install tool.
- Rename the folder of QuickBooks desktop installation.
- After this, reinstall the QuickBooks.
Solution 2: Install Digital signature certificate
- Search for QBW32.exe in windows.
- Select the properties option after clicking the QBW32.exe
- Select the digital signature tab and select Intuit Inc.
- Reach the details option.
- Click on the view certificate option.
- Click on the install certificate option.
- Click Next and you will see a finish tab.
- Click on finish.
- Restart the computer.
- Once this is done, open QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Editing internet Explorer Settings
- You need to open the Internet Explorer.
- Move to the gear icon.
- Choose Internet options.
- Move to the security option.
- Select the trusted sites and go to the site option.
- Once this is done, add the following sites:
For US version:
For Canadian version:
- Click on the close button, once this is done.
- Select the apply button and click Ok.
Solution 4: Configuring firewall and antivirus defender
- For fixing the QuickBooks error 15103, you need to set up the firewall and antivirus defender.
- If the QuickBooks firewall is not set up, it might damage the QuickBooks files while downloading the QuickBooks updates. For this:
- Reach the Windows start menu.
- Look for QuickBooks database server manager and reach the port monitor option.
- Go to the QuickBooks version.
- Enter the port number followed by clicking Next.
- Now, you have to choose the allowed connection, proceed ahead by clicking next.
- Mark all the profiles and proceed to create a new rule giving it a name like QBPort(year).
- Click Finish.
Solution 5: Verifying the internet connection
- You need to make sure that QuickBooks files have smooth internet across incoming and outgoing files.
- You must also configure the firewall and antivirus.
Solution 6: Switching to safe mode.
- To begin with, you need to open the system in the safe mode.
- Next, you should try to download the update.
- Once this is done, you need to switch back to the normal mode while restraining the system.
Solution 7: Run Quick fix my program
- You need to first download QuickBooks tool hub.
- Make sure the program is properly installed in the system.
- Open the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Select the option of installation issues.
- Make a click on Quick Fix my program.
Solution 8: Starting the reboot.bat file
- Exit all the QuickBooks applications.
- Right click the QuickBooks icon.
- Select the properties tab.
- Move to the file location and type reboot/reboot.bat.
- Select the run as Admin option.
- So as to apply the changes, restart the system.
I am sure QuickBooks Error 15103 is fixed by the methods that have been discussed. If you are still stuck on QuickBooks error 15103, please feel free to connect with QBS Solved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our accounting experts will resolve your concern.