QuickBooks desktop aids in generating bills, invoices. It allows its users to create and access reports. It works for small as well as medium sized enterprises. QuickBooks allows convenient integration with other software, which makes it easy to use and also user-friendly.
But, QuickBooks faces several errors at times. QuickBooks error code-106 is one of them. Error 106 is an online banking error. When this error happens, online users of QuickBooks are unable to access the account while they try to login to their bank site.
What does Error 106 look like
- Error 106 appears on the screen and it crashes the active window.
- Your system freezes after a regular interval of time.
- A message displaying ‘Banking Error 106’ flashes on the screen.
What are the causes of the Error 106
- The QuickBooks which have been downloaded are corrupted.
- The installation of the QuickBooks is incomplete.
- Corruption in window registry due to recent changes in the software.
- Virus or malware may have infected the Windows system.
- QuickBooks related files may have been deleted accidentally.
- Go to QuickBooks and search for transaction options.
- Click on the Banking tab.
- Browse the Bank account section and click on the Edit option.
- Now, go to the Account action and choose the option of disconnecting this account.
- Click on confirm to delete this link and remove all the download operations that are going on.
- Login to your system with admin credentials.
- Click on the Start menu.
- Go to accessories from the All Program option.
- After clicking on the system tools go to system restore.
- A new will open, press the option to restore my computer to earlier time.
- Then, click on Next.
- From the list select the option to click on the restore list.
- Again click on next.
- Click on Next on the confirmation window.
- Once the restoration is complete. Reboot your system.
- Sign in to the well fargo account.
- Go to the Business account tab from the account summary option.
- Click on Go.
- Sign into QuickBooks accounts after browsing for default view.
- Make sure to check secure connections for online bank accounts.
Hopefully, you were able to find out what was wrong with your account and why you were facing this error. If you are still facing this error. QBS Solved will help you to fix it. You can reach out to us at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you to fix this issue.