QuickBooks is the preferred tool for the accounting and financial tasks of businesses. This is all in one tool for managing the business accounts. But at times, QuickBooks may encounter some errors due to various reasons. QuickBooks error code C=224 is one such error which affects the working of QuickBooks. And, this error arises when the transaction in QuickBooks is corrupted.
What causes Error Code C=224?
- Corrupted transaction files.
- Failed backup of the company files.
- When you try to rebuild data from the file.
Solution 1: Rebuilding the data.
- First open your company file in the QuickBooks.
- From the company file open and then reach to the utilities option from the file menu.
- Now, you have to click on the Verify data tab and then press OK.
- The Verification process may take some time, once verification is over, hit OK and rebuild the data from the ‘Rebuild’ option.
Solution 2:Deleting the ecml files.
- From the keyboard, press windows+R tab.
- Type ‘C:\ProgramData\Intuit|Entitlement Client\v8 in the window that opens.
- Now, this location will open, You have to delete the ecml file by selecting the delete option.
- Close this window, once this is done.
- Now, you have to close the QuickBooks and continue to register the product again.
Solution 3: Creating backup
- First of all you have to reach to the file option in the QuickBooks and navigate to utilities and choose the ‘Rebuild data’ tab.
- You have to make the backup by pressing OK and then click on the NEXT tab.
- You can browse the location where you wish to save this backup and then press OK.
- Now, make a click on Save and OK.
In case these solutions don’t fix this error, then call instantly to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will be happy to help you.