What is QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118
QuickBooks error 3371 usually occurs when a user either reconfigures the desktop or activate QuickBooks for the first time. It occurs due to damaged component or an outdated operating system. Other possible reasons behind this error can be:
- Some important files are missing or damaged such as MSXML or QBregistration.
- Antivirus software that affects QB desktop files.
- Running outdated windows, as result QB desktop installation failed.
- The .qbo files being imported, without saving them.
- License information gets corrupted, damaged or missing.
How to Fix Error 3371-Could not initialize license
When you try to open QuickBooks Desktop, you might see one of these messages, which pops up due to Error 3371:
- Could not initialise license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
NOTE: You may experience this issue if you open the file before you save it. You must first save the file before you import the .QBD file.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks error Code 3371:
Solution 1: By installing latest or updated window.
- First of all, make sure that you are using the latest or updated window.
- To get the latest updates, click on window option.> choose the program.> click on update.
- After completing the installation, install your QuickBooks program.
Solution 2: Fixing QuickBooks error 3371 through QuickBooks tool hub.
- First, close Your QuickBooks software.
- Second, Download QuickBooks tool hub.
- Save this hub file on window desktop or downloads with .exe extension.
- Now, open the QuickBooks tool hub file and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
- After agreeing to terms and conditions, install tool hub.
- Click twice to open tool hub after installation is finished.
- Now, Click on QuickBooks tool hub option.
- Choose Error 3371fix from option.
- Click OK.
Then restart QuickBooks desktop and open your data file.
Solution 3: Clean Install QuickBooks Desktop.
We need to install Clean install QuickBooks desktop. For this follow the given steps.
- Go to start menu of your windows. Search for control panel and launch it.
- Select ‘uninstall a program’ from programs and features tab.
- Select the QuickBooks version, in which you are facing the problem.
- Then, click on ‘uninstall/change option and select ‘Remove’ option.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Restart your system, once uninstallation is done.
Finally, reinstall the QuickBooks desktop.
- Open ‘file explorer by searching it in the search bar.
- Open the folder that contains QuickBooks company files.
- Select rename option after right clicking on the folder.
- Add .old, at the end of the folder name.
- Then reinstall the QuickBooks desktop.
Hopefully, now you are able to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 easily. And if you still face the issues, then you can reach out to us at QBSsolved.com
Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 6000
If you open your company file and you get a -6000,XXXX error. This error is generally followed by 3 or 4 more digits and a message that indicates that you are unable to open the company file.
The various 6000- series error that occur are-
|Error- 6176, 0||Reason – Firewall may be blocking the connection between the two computers.|
|Error-6000, 107||Reason- The .TLG file is corrupted.|
|Error- 6000, -1076||Reason- QuickBooks installation is corrupted.|
|Error- 6010,-100 ; 6138,-105 ; 6210,-0 ; 6189,-83||Reason- A computer that is not the server is hosting the company file.|
|Error- 6012,-1061 ; 6144,-82 ; 6000,-82||Reason- Incorrect network setup|
|Error- 6129,-101||Reason- Incorrect folder permission or the QB database server manager is not working properly.|
|Error-6190,-816 ; 6190,-85 ; 6190,-82||Reason- Another user is logged in to company file in single user mode or there is a mismatch between transaction log file and company file.|
|Error- 6000,-832||Reason- It occurs when hosting is turned on or .ND file is not working properly.|
|Error-6144, -304 ; -6190,-1005 ; 6189,-1005||Reason- When you start QuickBooks or open your company file and sometimes this happens on a sample file.|
|Error -6000, -305||Reason- Incorrect network setup or it could be that the company file is damaged.|
|Error–6073, -816||Reason- Multiple computers are hosting the file or firewall settings are blocking the connection or the file is damaged.|
|Error- -6144,-103 ; -6144, 0||Reason- The .ND file has an incorrect path to your company file or the Windows user account which is being used by QuickBooks Database Manager is damaged.|
|Error- -6120, 0||Reason- One of the work stations is hosting the company file or the firewall port 8019 is blocked.|
|Error- -6087, 0; -6131, 0||Reason- This error occurs when opening the file locally.|
Solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error 6000
Solution-1 : Restore backup
Restore a backup of your file , so that it work well as new. It can be done with these steps:
Open the company file.
- From the File menu, Select the Utilities
- In case the Stop Hosting Multi-user access is on the list, then click on Yes
- Also, edit your company file name to include less than 210 characters long.
- Try and incorporate a name that only displays the important details, and nothing else.
- Retry restoring the company file, if the error persists then,
- Use ADR to restore your backup.
ADR (Auto Data Recovery) is recommended if the company file is damaged. It means you have to open the company file which is saved in the server or another computer.
Solution 2: Configure your firewall and your Anti-virus software.
- Open your QuickBooks Database Manager.
- Find the port monitor tab, and find the QuickBooks version.
- Make sure you note the Firewall port number.
- Open your Windows Firewall.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Right-click on the inbounds option, and select the option for New Rule.
- Click on Port.
- Click next.
Solution 3: Try to open the company file into another location.
This can be done by copying the file on desktop or another location other than previous one. The file can also be moved to local or network drive. It will help you to know the status of QuickBooks Error-6000.
Solution 4: Rename the .ND and .TLG files.
- Open the company file location.
- Find the company file you are trying to fix.
- Now, of the same name, find the files with the .ND and the .TLG extensions.
- Right-click them and change the extensions.
- Make sure that the file extensions have the word .OLD at the end of them.
- Reopen QuickBooks and log in. This should have fixed the issue.
Soution 5: Check the folder permission manually
You may encounter these errors if the folder where the file is saved does not have the right permission. Check your folder permissions to share company files. Try to open your file again.
Solution 6: Close all QuickBooks processes
- Log in as the Administrator on the server computer.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up the task manager.
- Show processes for all users by selecting the Users tab.
- Highlight each QuickBooks process (QBW32.EXE, qbupdate.exe, and QBDBMgr.exe), then select End Task.
- Open the company file in multi-user mode.
QuickBooks error 3371 arising due to issues during configuration of QuickBooks or due to corrupted operating system can be resolved by clean installation of the QuickBooks or it can also be fixed by running the QuickBooks tool hub.
If experiencing the same error QuickBooks Error 6000, Instantly connect at QBSsolved Error helpdesk number +1(888) 910 1619 and our tech experts are available 24*7 to provide resolution to your Errors.
At QBSsolved, we make sure that the issues of our clients are fixed as soon as possible, so that they can get back to work.