It becomes very important to fix any error as soon as it appears, so that it does not hinder your work on QuickBooks. You can fix error 15276 by the below mentioned methods:
Method 1: Installing a digital signature certificate:
- Do a window search for QBW32.exe, located in drive C at C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- You need to make a right click on QBW32.exe.
- Now, you have to select the option of properties.
- Now click on the tab of digital signature.
- From the signature list, make sure to select ‘Intuit, Inc.
- Now, you need to click on details.
- Now, make a click on ‘View Certificate’ in the window of digital signature.
- Next, in the certificate window, click on Install certificate.
- Follow the steps on-screen to continue installing.
- Once the process of installation is complete, you have to restart your computer.
- Then open QuickBooks and download the updates.
Method 2: Updating QuickBooks software to the latest version.
- Please ensure that your subscriptions are functioning smoothly.
- You need to now reboot your QuickBooks. Also, your payroll key should be correct.
- Now, you have to select the option of Employees and then enter the correct payroll service key here.
- Go to manage service key and select the option of ‘Edit’.
- Once you have entered the key, click on Next and keep following the next step and it will update automatically.
- You have to reboot your system once and then reach the task manager.
- In the task manager check QBwebconnector.exe document, now you have to proceed with end-to-end processing and click on OK.
Method 3: Using QuickBooks account with admin credentials.
- First, you need to close QuickBooks and then on the desktop, make a right click on QuickBooks icon.
- Click on the properties from the drop down.
- After going to the shortcut tab, and then go to the advanced option.
- Next step is to select employees from QuickBooks.
- To view QuickBooks payroll, get the update for payroll.
Hopefully, your issue is now sorted. If you still face any issue, QBSsolved will help you to fix this issue. For any sort of assistance call us on +1(888) 910 1619.
QuickBooks has a great deal of usefulness, when it comes to accounting work. It helps you in generating invoices, making payments, creating reports etc. However, at times QuickBooks can encounter many errors. Error 15276 is one of them. This error appears with a message on screen – “The payroll update did not successfully complete. One of the QuickBooks files to be updated was in use and could not be replaced.
What causes QuickBooks Error code 15276?
- This error appears because of wrong registry entries.
- Registry files are damaged.
- Hard drive has a bad sector.
- Hardware is defective.
- Incompatible software has been installed.
- Drivers or devices result in this error.
- Virus, trojan or malware attack can also cause Error 15276.