You can perform all your accounting and financial tasks on QuickBooks. You can create invoices, generate bills, write checks etc. But QuickBooks may encounter few QuickBooks errors at times. C=147 is one of such errors.
This error may be caused by:
- Damaged data files.
- Using outdated versions of QuickBooks.
- Damaged company files.
You can fix this error by the following the below-mentioned methods:
Method 1: Using verify and rebuilding data.
- First of all, reach to the file menu of QuickBooks.
- From here select the option of Utilities and hover to ‘Verify data’
- This tool would find the issue that data files are encountering.
- Once this step is over, you have to reach back to utilities and this time you need to select ‘Rebuild data’.
- This will fix this error.
Method 2: Creating backup
- So, to fix it, the first step is to reach the File menu.
- From here select the option of ‘Backup company’.
- And then reach to the option of Create local backup.
- Now from the Create backup window, you have to select the local backup option and then you have to click on the Options button.
- In the option window which pops up, you need to make a click on browse and then choose the location for the backup copy.
- Finally, click OK.
Method 3 : using file doctor tool
- First you need to download the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Then you need to install this, by selecting this icon from the Downloads list and then follow the onscreen steps.
- Now, you need to run the QB file doctor tool.
Method 4: Updating the QuickBooks
- You have to reach to the Help menu in the QuickBooks and then make a click on ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- From the list of updates, select the update options you wish to download and then click on Get updates.
- Finally close the QuickBooks once and restart your computer once.
Perhaps, these troubleshooting steps have fixed Error C=147.
If you need more help, call QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619.