For smooth working of your business, it is important that your QuickBooks work smoothly. So, in case your QuickBooks software witnesses error 6130,0, You can fix this error by this simple troubleshooting:
Method1: Repairing Windows registries.
- For this, first you have to first click on the start.
- In the search box, type Command and hold Ctrl+shift and then press Enter.
- A permission dialog box will appear.
- Next, Click yes on the permission box.
- A black box with blinking dialog box will appear.
- Now type, ‘regedit’ and then click enter.
- Select the Export option,by going on the file menu.
- Now, go to save it option and choose a folder where you can save the QB desktop key.
- Next, go to ‘File Name’ and type the name of the backup file.
- Now. click on ‘export range’ and make sure to choose ‘Selected Range’.
- Now click on Save.
- This file will now be automatically saved in .ref extension.
Method2: Full malware scan of the Computer.
Any kind of malware is a threat to the system. It is a threat to the QuickBooks software too. These threats can damage, delete and corrupt any error related file. Thus, it becomes mandatory that a full scan is conducted, so as to detect and eliminate the harmful malware from the system.
Method 3: Disk Clean-up to clean out the system junk.
Any computer accumulates junk files which makes the system slow and sluggish. Thus it becomes important to perform the disk clean-up to improve the performance of your computer.
Procedure for disk Clean-up:
- Go to start.
- Type command in the search Box and don’t press Enter.
- Instead, click Ctrl+shift and then press Enter.
- Next you have to click Yes on the Dialog box that prompts on the screen.
- Next, in the search bar type ‘Cleanmgr’ and the click Enter.
- Disk clean-up will self evaluate the space occupied by the temporary file and it will allow you to remove it.
- Select the categories of the boxes you want to clean and then click OK.
Method 4: Using Window system restore to undo the recent changes.
- The option of window system restore will allow you to go back to your system files and programs. This can be done by just following this simple procedure:
- Go to Start.
- In the search bar, type ‘System Restore’ and Click Enter.
- Finally click on System Restore.
- Enter the admin password, if prompted.
- Follow the on-screen steps of the wizard to choose a restore point.
- This will help you in restoration of your files..
Method 5: Uninstalling and reinstalling the QuickBooks which is related with Error 6130, 0
- If the quickBooks error 6130, is associated with any specific QB program, then you can uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software.
- For this, First go to start.
- Then go to the control panel.
- Select program and features from the program tab.
- Select the program associated with the error 6130.
- Select uninstall.
- Next you can reinstall it by downloading or from the applications Disk.
Method 6: Running Window system file checker:
This is one of the most efficient and easy tools that allows the QuickBooks users to scan and restore the window system files. This can be done as follows:
- First you have to type ‘command’ in the search box in the start menu.
- And, then you have to hold the ctrl+shift button together and then press enter.
- Click yes on the dialog box that appears.
- A black screen with the name of the Command Prompt will appear.
- Write sfc/scannow and then press OK.
- It will scan the system and fix error 6130,0.
- Once the scanning is done, restart your computer.
Method 7: Installing available windows update.
- The Error 6130, 0 can also occur due to uninstalled windows updates. So you need to install all the updates. For doing this:
- Go to start
- Type update in the search box.
- A dialog box of windows update will appear.
- Click on install updates to begin with the installation of the updates.
The solutions provided in this article are enough to fix the Error code 6130,0. However, if you are still stuck and are unable to fix this error. QBSsolved can help you to fix this error and fix your issue. You can call us at +1 (888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will fix all your issues.
QuickBooks used by a variety of businesses. It is so widely used because of its features and its ease of operation. Its user-friendly interface allows its users to perform their task swiftly on it. However, it encounters many errors. In this post we will familiarize you with Error 6130, 0. We will also tell you the reason for the occurrence of the error and its symptoms. And most importantly we will provide you with the basic troubleshooting to fix this error.
Some of the prominent traits of this error are:
- When this error appears on the window, an active window crashes.
- The Error 6130 frequently appears on the screen, while running the same program.
- The window behaves in a sluggish manner.
- The inputs in mouse and keyboard works slowly
- Computer freezes regularly and repeatedly.
Some of the reasons for the occurrence of this error are:
- Downloading of corrupted QuickBooks.
- The installation of the QuickBooks software is incomplete.
- QuickBooks company file got damaged by virus or malware.
- Deletion of QuickBooks file or programs.