QuickBooks error code C=1 is one of the most bothersome errors that you might see in QuickBooks programming. This error usually happens when there are some issues with the non-standard video settings. Apparently, you might face issues like the frame delayed down or sudden framework restart.
What is QuickBooks Error C=1?
Occurence of this error is because of issues with the non-standard video setting. You run into issues when it tries to discover information assets. Thus it is a run-time error which can be caused due to harmed QBWIN.DLL document.
What causes QuickBooks error code C=1?
Error code Code C=1 can occur due to:
- Harmed/missing QBWIN.dll record.
- QuickBooks can’t stack the design of the structure.
- Registry size is extremely huge and it cannot be saved on the windows.
Method 1) Resorting list items.
- Go to the lists menu in QuickBooks.
- Now you have to select the list which you need to resort to.
- You have to include an inactive checkbox.
- If this tab is greyed out it means there are n inactive names.
- Now, you have to go to the view menu and select the option of Re-sort lists.
- You need to select the option of OK.
- Now, close the company file and then reopen it.
Method 2: Repairing using Rebuilding data.
- First, go to the File menu in QuickBooks.
- Reach to the option of utilities and select the option of ‘Rebuild data’.
- From the information window that appears, select OK.
- This tool will begin repairing your file.
- Once the tool finishes repairing, click on OK.
- Now, you need to reach back to the File menu and the toll will check you file for data issues
Method 3 : using file doctor tools.
- The very first step is to download the QuickBooks tool hub, as this helps in fixing the common errors of QuickBooks.
- You need to install it by following the steps appearing on the screen.
- Once the installation is finished, You have to open QuickBooks file doctor.
- Now, you have to select the ‘Run Quick fix my file’ option.
- You need to follow the steps, which appears.
- And, this tool will repair your errors in the data.
Hopefully, these basic troubleshooting helped in fixing your error C=1. If you are still stuck somewhere and feel that you need more assistance, you can call QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will be happy to help you.