Accounting and finance tasks have been made easy by the QuickBooks software. It offers a wide range of services, for instance generation of invoices, payroll services, writing checks and much more. QuickBooks is an amazing tool for your business. However, at times working on QuickBooks is affected by some errors. These errors can be very annoying, therefore it is recommended that you fix these errors as soon as possible. Error code C=3 is one such error. Error code C=3 happens only on Mac. Occurrence of the error does not allow you to open a Quickbooks file.
Causes for occurrence of QuickBooks Error code C=3:
- Data files are disrupted.
- Some data files may be damaged.
- Corrupted QuickBooks files.
- Low hard-disk space.
- Outdated version of QuickBooks.
Before fixing this error, the below given files are required:
- Corrupted QuickBooks data file (.QBW).
- Transaction log file in the same folder as corrupted QuickBooks file (.TLG).
- Backup of the QuickBooks data file.
Solution 1: Free up space.
- First, you have to close QuickBooks on your Mac.
- Go to your desktop, and then press Command+F.
- You have to choose ‘This Mac’.
- Now, you have to select ‘Other’ from the dropdown menu.
- Tickle the file size and file extension, under the search extension menu.
Hopefully, your QuickBooks error code C=3 is now fixed. If you are stuck somewhere, you can reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will help you in fixing this error.