QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software trusted by millions given its advanced features. Although it’s extremely efficient, certain glitches can appear while you are working. Since many errors may not be known to the users, QuickBooks Error 1935 is one such technical glitch that can appear while you are installing .NET framework or QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
It is an installation error that tends to occur when you try to install any prominent program while QuickBooks is running in window startup mode. QuickBooks Error 1935 is a very common error and can be resolved by following a few troubleshooting methods. If you are installing .NET Framework or QuickBooks the “Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework. Or Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly” may appear on the screen.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks 1935?
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935 might occur if another installation is using Microsoft .NET Framework system files.
- Antivirus is blocking the software installation.
- If the system needs .NET Framework to be installed
- If .NET Framework is damaged, or any other program is hindering the installation.
Signs and Symptom of QuickBooks 1935
- If your software keeps freezing frequently, there are chances that the software is undergoing QuickBooks error code 1935.
- if you are questing Error message on your screen while working.
- The frequent crash of windows is yet another sign denoting that the software is facing an error.
- If you are receiving the message “QuickBooks needs to shut in order to prevent damage”
- Windows run sluggishly and remain unresponsive to the commands.
6 Steps to for fix QuickBooks Error 1935
There are a few steps that can be executed in fixing the QuickBooks error 1935. You can perform the following steps and resolve the error yourself. Let’s get started with each step at a time.
Step 1. Firstly, Reboot your system.
Step 2. Begin the QuickBooks installation process again
Step 3. If you have any antivirus installed, disable it for the time being. Install QuickBooks again. Enable the deactivated antivirus software once the installation is complete.
Step 4. Start installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework and make sure that the installation is complete
Step 5. Enable the deactivated antivirus software once the installation is complete.
Step 6. Install QB Install Diagnostic tools. Double click on QBinstalled_tool_v2.exefiles. Close all the open programs until the system diagnostic is complete. Now reinstall QuickBooks.
QuickBooks is an installation error that can arise due to many reasons. Here are a few steps that are required to rectify QuickBooks Error 1935, so follow these steps one by one and make sure that you work on the root cause of the issues.
If the error persists, do worry and try to get in touch with a professional who can immediately help you out with the right course of action. Connect with QBSsolved to get assistance with your queries at +1(888) 910 1619 . You can contact the proficient team.